David Luiz

Meitux

When Dante was subbed on for Luiz against Italy, BRA defended like shit. Mostly because of him.

You make Luiz so bad because of one error?! Stop this bullshiet.
The fact is,what you say shouldnt be meant only of the players you like but for every player.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
One good game doesn't change much. He's still very inconsistent and definitely shouldn't be a transfer target.

Alik

Definitely not for the prices we've been linked. He's quality though, and will still improve.

Jadentheman

Exactly, every time I see him he reminds me of a young Puyol. We need him or Thiago Silva so bad it's not even funny. If Mou doesn't want him at Chelsea throw 35 mill to the Russians and hope for the best.

After his Confed Cup performances the unfortunate part, for us, would be that Mou probably will most likely keep him

Gaudi

As great as he was I saw afwul Pique. Not red, that happens, bu he looks so slow and clumsy...so, are we in need for 2 CBs?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I feel a lot of the people here who say he's crap haven't seen much of him since his earlier days at Chelsea. He's a much improved player these days, people should watch him properly before judging him, really.

This isn't me trying to prove his ability, but he can be proud of his achievements in the last 2 years. FA Cup, Champions League, Europa League and now the Confederations Cup. Not too shabby!

K

kingleo

One good game doesn't change much. He's still very inconsistent and definitely shouldn't be a transfer target.

Its not one game! the majority of his performances were like yesterday, last season for Chelsea he was consistency very good and consistently Chelsea's best defender, its just when he makes a mistake like any other top defender does, the whole football world says he cant defend!

Meitux

As great as he was I saw afwul Pique. Not red, that happens, bu he looks so slow and clumsy...so, are we in need for 2 CBs?
I've always said we need 2 CB.Pique again seems so unstable,not to trust 100 %.We need someone good to be competitive with him or he will remain sure of his place and be lazy

Home of Barca Fans