David Luiz

Bertus

Maybe he might.

He might yeah, but not for £25m

And even in the casemourinho accepts to let him go, he will make sure that the Barca will pay the maximum because he has no reason to sell a player for cheap to a direct competitor.

And Chelsea doesn't need money, so there is no urge to sell him for cheap.

F

Flavia

Sport had a cover saying Zubi would go for him a few days ago, but it's sport...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Martino isn't guaranteeing a CB signing, sounds like he knows to gtfo from Luiz.

Plus you guys are totes the best team in the world you have Neymar and Messi you don't need a shit defender like Luiz n stuff.

Last edited:

Bertus

Martino isn't guaranteeing a CB signing, sounds like he knows to gtfo from Luiz.

Plus you guys are totes the best team in the world you have Neymar and Messi you don't need a shit defender like Luiz n stuff.

He's not sh**ty

It's just that he has not the profile that the Barca needs.

If I understood the situation, you almost all want somebody who's the Patron in defence. A calm leader that does very few mistakes and on who you know you can rely on at all times.

If it's that, yeah, it's not Luiz you need unless he improves his mentality (his skills are not the problem at all)

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Who's shitty? I'm in a good mood so I feel like mucking around. :D

I just want our club to keep Luiz, he's awesome! :)

Meitux

He's not sh**ty

It's just that he has not the profile that the Barca needs.

If I understood the situation, you almost all want somebody who's the Patron in defence. A calm leader that does very few mistakes and on who you know you can rely on at all times.

If it's that, yeah, it's not Luiz you need unless he improves his mentality (his skills are not the problem at all)
You can't be sure about it.Signing a guy who had a season playing more in midfield than defence is worrying.Still confederations cup isn't a serious reason to me.But its not like that all you say,Barcelona needs a strong tall athletic and fast defender.For me ideal is Mangala but he wouldn't come for cheap.

Home of Barca Fans