David Luiz

Bertus

Who's shitty? I'm in a good mood so I feel like mucking around. :D

I just want our club to keep Luiz, he's awesome! :)

IIRC, he sometimes played midfielder at Chelsea right? (didn't have the time to follow every matches from PL)

If i'm not mistaken, then where do you prefer him?

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I've always said David Luiz would be more suited in La Liga or Serie A. I just don't think his game suits the Premiership & gets constant flack for every minor mistake he does even after many positive things.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Nah he didn't play in midfield THAT much. Maybe a quarter of the season at most, not even? We played over 60 games, he played no more than 15 in midfield I'd say, and really only played there due to the injury to Romeu and a lack of depth. Mourinho said he sees him as his defender that always has to play because his ability is amazing. He did also mention defensively he can improve, haha.

Bertus

You can't be sure about it.Signing a guy who had a season playing more in midfield than defence is worrying.Still confederations cup isn't a serious reason to me.But its not like that all you say,Barcelona needs a strong tall athletic and fast defender.For me ideal is Mangala but he wouldn't come for cheap.

Mangala is a nice target. And well, Barcelona has funds for a big transfer beside neymar.

Let's see what tata will choose. But still i don't think it will make you win or lose the CL. Bayern's defenders are not the top of the top IMO, and they still won.

I really wish you to do better since I've no worries that you will reach the semi-final again this year. I wish you that because contrary to some people, I don't enjoy unilateral matches like Bayern VS Barca, and Dortmund VS Madrid. Even if Madrid did a bit better performance Wise (and Dortmund was not as strong as the Bayern even if close)

Meitux

Mangala is a nice target. And well, Barcelona has funds for a big transfer beside neymar.

Let's see what tata will choose. But still i don't think it will make you win or lose the CL. Bayern's defenders are not the top of the top IMO, and they still won.

I really wish you to do better since I've no worries that you will reach the semi-final again this year. I wish you that because contrary to some people, I don't enjoy unilateral matches like Bayern VS Barca, and Dortmund VS Madrid. Even if Madrid did a bit better performance Wise (and Dortmund was not as strong as the Bayern even if close)
Bayern is generally in all aspects balanced.Dante had a very good season and is propably the best defender of the them.Boateng is a little bit inconsistent but seems to be improving.And now you understand its not all about having 2 great defenders and its all done.It has to do with tactics it has to do with many things to have a balanced defence.

I

instinct

David+Luiz

Source is ''Google images''. They're pretty reliable. The picture also prooves that he is on his way to Barcelona. So I guess, we have a new midfielder :)

I

instinct

You mean striker :pep:

What are you talking about? Luiz is not a striker, you clearly don't have any knowledge in football. We are about to sign Walter Samuel as a striker.

Sorry, I'm in trolling mood. :VdB:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
David+Luiz

Source is ''Google images''. They're pretty reliable. The picture also prooves that he is on his way to Barcelona. So I guess, we have a new midfielder :)
There's nothing on his Twitter about going to Barcelona.

Edit: Damn you...

Last edited:

nebeer

Love is All
I hear Barca are preparing a 29 m bid for Luiz. And Mourinho has given encouraging signals to Barca about the bid. Mou wants to buy another CB with the cash probably. Could still be just rumor though.

Home of Barca Fans