David Villa

spark

Bayern are strong on the wings though, you need player good on both side of the ball in the away game, Villa might not start there but at Camp Nou. We'll see what happens.

Stric

Although, I must admit, the exact same situation happened in March, when we played Deportivo on Saturday, then the 2nd leg against Milan on Tuesday. Villa started in both. I hope that's the case again.

Barcilliant

Villa played 90 mins today. Pedro about 25, Alexis about 15. And this only 3 days ahead of the Bayern game. I was expecting to see Villa benched sometime in the second half for either of the two, then see him on Tuesday in Munich, but now it seems unlikely to me. I hope we're not playing Pedro - Messi - Sanchez against Bayern.

UGGHHH~! Pedro and Sanchez are so one dimensional and predictable.

Its time to sell Villa. Even with Messi absent he isnt producing the goods.

Galning

Suarez isn't the type of player we need. He just puts his head down and starts dribbling. Doesn't work at Barça.

Irish_Cules

Villa played 90 mins today. Pedro about 25, Alexis about 15. And this only 3 days ahead of the Bayern game. I was expecting to see Villa benched sometime in the second half for either of the two, then see him on Tuesday in Munich, but now it seems unlikely to me. I hope we're not playing Pedro - Messi - Sanchez against Bayern.

He was rested last weekend though and he hasn't played many minutes this season compared to a lot of the other starters. He still should be fresh and in the first XI for Tuesday.

Ronnie10

Villa is old and has been declining long time ago, an injury in 2011 made him much worse. If we are buying new striker, he must be replacement of Villa in the first place. Sanchez can stay one more season to prove himself if the club is ok with that.

Kerrybai

I'd keep villa over Sanchez. Firstly villa isn't that old, some of you seem to think he's an old aged pensioner. Secondly he's our only true forward. I know we play Messi as a false 9 but it's important to have a regular forward option too against teams who park the bus. Villa has played in front of Messi before which gave Messi more space as he occupied the defenders.

Home of Barca Fans