David Villa

Scottro

UGGHHH~! Pedro and Sanchez are so one dimensional and predictable.

Its time to sell Villa. Even with Messi absent he isnt producing the goods.

Villa is scoring every 125 minutes played that is by far the best scoring ratio on the team except for Messi. Villa also has the highest shooting percentage on the team. He has been very productive with the limited time he has gotten this season. I would not write him off yet. In fact I think he will be the difference maker in the Champions League this season.

Antimadridista1

IMO Villa should be sell because he will never be like before. When he runs, he looks unable to speed up. He doesn't dribble and he's not as efficient as he was before his injury. I think that a player like Tello can bring to the team better performances but he just needs experience.

Kerrybai

IMO Villa should be sell because he will never be like before. When he runs, he looks unable to speed up. He doesn't dribble and he's not as efficient as he was before his injury. I think that a player like Tello can bring to the team better performances but he just needs experience.

Who would play in front of Messi then? I know we rarely play like that but it's a nice option to have.

Y

Youngie

BTW: If Neymar joins then I see D Villa much more likely to leave than Alexis. Reasons: 1) Villa has to be a starter whereas Alexis will accept a role as a "supersub". 2) Villa's wages 3) age difference between Villa and Alexis

Kerrybai

BTW: If Neymar joins then I see D Villa much more likely to leave than Alexis. Reasons: 1) Villa has to be a starter whereas Alexis will accept a role as a "supersub". 2) Villa's wages 3) age difference between Villa and Alexis

I think Neymar prefers the heft wing too so likely it would be Neymar and Tello on the left.

Home of Barca Fans