David Villa

Kerrybai

I agree. Villa might stay though if he accepts a sub role & reduced wages...

I think a club like Arsenal offering him regular playing time would be hard to turn down, then again if he starts in the Bayern games it will be clear to him that he is valued. I really don't see both Villa and Sanchez at the club, surely 1 of the 2 will be offloaded.

spring

I think a club like Arsenal offering him regular playing time would be hard to turn down, then again if he starts in the Bayern games it will be clear to him that he is valued. I really don't see both Villa and Sanchez at the club, surely 1 of the 2 will be offloaded.

agree! specially because of the world cup, he doesn't accept being a sub-player!

abual3bed1

tumblr_lcs8cfN2A41qe458so1_400.jpg

Scottro

Bringing Villa in at 83 minutes and down 4-0. What a slap in the face. I hope he scores one just to make a point to the coaches.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
It's really not a matter if he plays or not... He would have been wasted anyway, if there's no creativity and no service there's nothing he can do...

Armando929

He should leave. Not just because he wasn't played today, but he needs to go to a team where he's gonna be treated like he's important. I think the club is determined to go in a different direction and bring in Neymar and Villa shouldn't take a backseat to a player that he is better than.

I think Arsenal would bring him a nice change of scenery and he can get that hunger and desire back knowing that in 2014 there is the World Cup.

Jelboo

Tito, wtf? 4-0 down and your first substitution is in the 83rd minute? Why was Villa not on the pitch in the first place? Why didn't he sub earlier???

Kerrybai

He will almost certainly start in front of Messi vs Bayern at home. If management wan't to stick with that tactic next season then perhaps he will stay but I don't think they will. I think Arsenal could be great for him too.

Juan03

Can't believe he didn't start, this man was born for the big games. Even when he doesn't score he provides space for others by drawing defenders.

Cule4life

The Culest
He will almost certainly start in front of Messi vs Bayern at home. If management wan't to stick with that tactic next season then perhaps he will stay but I don't think they will. I think Arsenal could be great for him too.

His Barca career is finished it seems. He will leave us this summer as Neymar is coming

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Can't believe he didn't start, this man was born for the big games. Even when he doesn't score he provides space for others by drawing defenders.

Would not have changed anything tbh. We were not even close to their box a single time during the entire game. At least Messi could have had a couple of successful solo runs shaking things up, Villa can't get past weak La Liga players - sry to say. Tito should have started with a double pivot since we played with 2 fullbacks with weak defending skills, confused Pique and Bartra. At least a 0-2 result and we'de still have a chance at home.

-SG7-

Villa can't get past weak La Liga players - sry to say
...and yet he's still been able to provide more goals and assists for us than Sanchez and Pedro, especially in some very crucial games. But i guess that doesn't say much rite?.

Home of Barca Fans