David Villa

MagicianMessi

If you take the whole career statistics villa will always be better than Falcao. No doubt about that but if you consider recent seasons Falcao is so much better than Villa.

T

The Kingslayer

If you take the whole career statistics villa will always be better than Falcao. No doubt about that but if you consider recent seasons Falcao is so much better than Villa.

I don't know why you replied to it tbh, why the hell do mods keep deleting posts? It's like you give an opinion, explain why you think what you do and *bam* deleted if 1 mod doesn't agree with what you say.

There needs to be guidlines what can be deleted and what can't, people should be entitled to what they have to say no matter what it is, that is what football is all about, different opinions.

F

Flavia

I don't know why you replied to it tbh, why the hell do mods keep deleting posts? It's like you give an opinion, explain why you think what you do and *bam* deleted if 1 mod doesn't agree with what you say.

There needs to be guidlines what can be deleted and what can't, people should be entitled to what they have to say no matter what it is, that is what football is all about, different opinions.

There are guidelines, and you should read them: http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/9008-Barca-Forum-Policies-Please-read-it

Pay close attention to the iten "b".

Antimadridista1

I think that Benitez is probably gonna try to bring Torres + money to Napoli vs Cavani ! Villa will probably play at Tottenham or Arsenal next season.

Scottro

That's not our problem..We don't need a player who cannot help the team regularly.

You do realize you are talking about the 2nd leading scorer on the team despite getting less than 2,300 minutes. His rate of scoring on the season is one goal per 153 minutes played outside of Messi no one else comes close to rate of scoring. No other players on the team demostrated they can consistently score goals. I am all for letting the youth have a chance but if if does not work out and Villa is gone then we are in big trouble if either Messi or Neymar are injured. I am not sure Neymar is going to be the player everyone seems to think he is and Messi has shown he is vulnerable to injury late in the season.

Neymar Messi Villa would be the best strikeforce in La Liga.

Home of Barca Fans