David Villa

Ghost

Villa (looking good :wub:) at his sister's wedding yesterday:

1005155_10151448178457115_1419356522_n.jpg

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
What in the world has gotten into the heads of Zubi and Rosell? 5M euros for David Villa? Who gives a rat's ass about that 50% of future transfers, he will probably end his career there or leave on a free transfer for another year of Valencia or so.

And yes, I know we saved around 10M in salary. But still, 5M is an awful amount. Really awful.

F

Flavia

Weird fee. 2.1 mi now, 2 next season if Villa stays with them, and another 1 if he stays on the 2015/16 season. 50% of the fee if he's sold, but then atletico just has to seel him for 2 mi next summer, and they save some cash.
Another bad piece by Zubi. Impresive.

F

Flavia

What in the world has gotten into the heads of Zubi and Rosell? 5M euros for David Villa? Who gives a rat's ass about that 50% of future transfers, he will probably end his career there or leave on a free transfer for another year of Valencia or so.

And yes, I know we saved around 10M in salary. But still, 5M is an awful amount. Really awful.

It could end up not being 5... Really bad. Even saving the 10m.

Irish_Cules

I can't get my head around this at all. Over the last few years we have established ourselves as the most envied club in world football yet we are consistently made a mockery of in the transfer market.

Doobs

The Messiah
#impeachrosell

Arsenal was willing to pay 12m for Villa last January, and Tito blocked the move. No comment.

Home of Barca Fans