David Villa

XaviMessiGirl

Love these random debates in a random thread,Thiago Silva vs Messi in the Villa thread,whats next Mc Donalds vs Burger King in the Tito thread?

There was also a debate whether Neymar played well against Italia & whether Italia played a B team or not against Brasil in the Messi thread. This is what happens in the off-season :lol:

Jadentheman

I see his future!

OtvIAZ6.gif

CatalinR10

Man United forward Wayne Rooney (27) could join Barcelona if Barcelona forward David Villa (31) is included in the deal. [sport]

Do it !

I would love seeing him at United :wub:

B

beautifulgame

Man United forward Wayne Rooney (27) could join Barcelona if Barcelona forward David V

Lol not happening. Fabricated crap. United offering but neither Madrid nor Barca want him. Only possibility for rich club that can use him to up profile.

abual3bed1

Is it true that he has a clause in his contract where he gets a 4 million euros pay raise next season if he stays?? I read it on some twitters and AS.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Is it true that he has a clause in his contract where he gets a 4 million euros pay raise next season if he stays?? I read it on some twitters and AS.

That's insane although we are selling for sure, some players would try and stay for the pay rise but I doubt he's the type to stay unwanted.

Home of Barca Fans