David Villa

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Don't know, I've always been a big fan of Rooney - that said, not in a million years would he fit in (mostly culturally). But on the other hand, Villa is not bringing anything to the table - we should cash in on him, we already have Sanchez and Pedro who can't score.

El Guaje

Don't know, I've always been a big fan of Rooney - that said, not in a million years would he fit in (mostly culturally). But on the other hand, Villa is not bringing anything to the table - we should cash in on him, we already have Sanchez and Pedro who can't score.

Are you serious? If any of our attackers (except Messi) are bringing anything to the table, it is David Villa.
Hes getting 1/4 of minutes the other players are and yet he is 2nd top scorer in the team. And not to mention his link up play with the others, the way he keeps the defenders busy.. and yet Tito is treating like a pile of sh!t.

If anyone should be sold for not bringing anything to the table, it should be Pedro.

Armando929

Have to agree there. Villa at least brings scoring and some link up, despite not having the energy level of his younger days. Alexis can dribble and has great movement but not the most clinical finisher. Pedro can only press at this point and despite all that he got more minutes than Villa.

Tito is just clueless IMO.

Meitux

Are you serious? If any of our attackers (except Messi) are bringing anything to the table, it is David Villa.
Hes getting 1/4 of minutes the other players are and yet he is 2nd top scorer in the team. And not to mention his link up play with the others, the way he keeps the defenders busy.. and yet Tito is treating like a pile of sh!t.

If anyone should be sold for not bringing anything to the table, it should be Pedro.
Maybe thats the point? that Villa looks good because others are bad? i dont know..

F

Flavia

I agree! Sell Pedro and keep villa..

Villa doesn't want to stay, because he knows he'd be more on the bench than playing. Even in pedro or alexis were sold, Villa would still be on the bench.
If he was ok with a Larsson role, he'd probably stay, but next year there's a wc and he wants to go.

Armando929

The club is likely to lower their asking price even if they don't want to.

Villa needs to take some action too, though. In his heart he clearly wants to stay but there's just not gonna be many minutes available for him since Pedro and Alexis are clearly preferred over him.

We'll probably get 10 million for him but that's better than having him leave for free next year.

Armando929

Villa and Thiago to United for Rooney? No thanks.

If Villa goes to United along with Thiago, straight cash will do fine.

Home of Barca Fans