David Villa

Stric

If that's true, then...

February-21-2012-23-20-48-hatersgonnahate.gif

Trequartista

The good
Club wont let him leave in January,thats for sure(which would be a shame if he asks for it)but he is gone in the summer
Actually thats the best for the club,probably not best for him(to leave in summer not january)

viper76

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

David Villa (31) is willing to accept a good offer in January. Liverpool and Tottenham have already sounded him out on a transfer. [marca]

barcastuff ‏@barcastuff

Barcelona don't want to sell Villa, but if player asks it and there's a bid of 15M in Janaury or 10M in the summer, he could leave. [marca]

raskolnikov

Marca... however, there could be some truth about Villa leaving, I dont like it.
Just give him more playing time and decide in the summer based on how he performs but atleast give the guy a fair chance.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
No chance for Villa leaving in January. Barca won't rock the boat in the middle of the season.

Theconomist

Letting him go will definitely weaken us but if he plays as lethargically as he has these past games then I'd rather get rid of him and pocket 15 mill for a defender or maybe even an early Neymar bid.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Can't believe he didn't start =\. The way things are now, he only has about 10-15 minutes to really try and shine. He comes on and has to try really hard to produce something special with a short amount of time. I don't like it =\. He won't return to form like this.

Stric

This is indeed getting really peculiar. Tito is not an idiot, there's no reason why he'd keep his better players on the bench and put his "inferior" players on the pitch, if the situation regarding each of those players is really what we think it is (Villa being awesome and the others not so much, and all of that). I'm getting a feeling there's something we're just not being told here.

Pepe Silvia

Villa is the man. I have so much respect for him and his ability to keep his head down and stay professional. Tip my hat good sir.

Home of Barca Fans