David Villa

pawanme10

@SkySports

In a surprising development, @SkyBet make Swansea odds-on to sign David Villa

What is the meaning of this?
Did SkySports get hacked? O_O

Fishdoll

Bakalao
(why should we care what either Sky or SkyBet says? It isn't as if Rupert Murdoch's media outlets are all that reliable.)

Lots of rumours about Villa being looked at by the Gobbi. I'm not sure I'd believe them, tbh, though Juve really do need a good CF and Villa is being wasted sitting on the Barca bench. I'd be unsurprised to see Villa depart at the end of the season. Whether he goes in January? Who's to say.

pawanme10

(why should we care what either Sky or SkyBet says? It isn't as if Rupert Murdoch's media outlets are all that reliable.)

Lots of rumours about Villa being looked at by the Gobbi. I'm not sure I'd believe them, tbh, though Juve really do need a good CF and Villa is being wasted sitting on the Barca bench. I'd be unsurprised to see Villa depart at the end of the season. Whether he goes in January? Who's to say.

Good point, sir.

GiantKiller

I have a feeling Villa is not the right man for Juve. That's because of the system they use meaning the lack of a #10 with the wingbacks, crucially, providing width. In his Valencia days, he was playing with the likes of Silva and I doubt Vidal and Marchisio are capable of playing that role. Giovinco? Hmmm, not too sure.

So, if I were them, I'd have Llorente or some other #9 as my prime target.:)

Last edited:

Galning

David Villa Sánchez
Mucha fuerza para una gran persona!!! Estoy contigo en tu lucha y seguro que todo irá bien! Ánimos Tito

Strenght to a great person!! I am with you in your battle and I'm sure everything will be alright! Get well Tito!

Stric

This is from the club's official site, what is it about?

"Iniesta and Villa train in the gym

Andrés Iniesta and David Villa trained apart from the group this afternoon."

-SG7-

I hope he sticks it out for the rest of the season, he deserves to. He can have another shot at the champions league an also win La liga (touch wood) before moving abroad.

Cule4life

The Culest
I hope he sticks it out for the rest of the season, he deserves to. He can have another shot at the champions league an also win La liga (touch wood) before moving abroad.

He has already won everything he doesn't need to win more titles to prove anything.What he needs is playing time to get in gear for the world cup.
Remember what Torres said? "When i was on the bench i didnt care whether we won UCL or not" We dont want something like this for him

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's very nice from Torres. Not caring about his team while only concerned about his playing time.
He still cared enough to pick up that hefty salary I guess and wasn't feeling bad for his teammates who sat on the bench while he undeservedly got to play week in week out despite his pathetic displays.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
David Villa Sánchez
Mucha fuerza para una gran persona!!! Estoy contigo en tu lucha y seguro que todo irá bien! Ánimos Tito

Strenght to a great person!! I am with you in your battle and I'm sure everything will be alright! Get well Tito!

Obviously fake since we all know they hate each others guts... Hahaha!

Home of Barca Fans