David Villa

Vapor

I wonder what Tito's reasoning is behind not playing Villa. I'm not saying theres a conspiracy or anything i just wonder what it is.

My guess is tactical reasoning. Looks like we needed that particular lineup we had out there. Plus he's just coming back from an injury and the pitch was slippery, best not to risk it. But who knows.

I can't wait to see him tear Real Madrid to shreds :D

Garrus

The Coach just doesn't like him simple as.
Josep+Guardiola+FC+Barcelona+v+AC+Milan+UEFA+v9xfEwsHyK7l.jpg

Garrus

I wonder what Tito's reasoning is behind not playing Villa. I'm not saying theres a conspiracy or anything i just wonder what it is.
Work rate.
Our wide forwarders need to constantly run back and help defending, Villa can't provide this as much as pedro or alexis or even tello, He's 31 years old.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Work rate.
Our wide forwarders need to constantly run back and help defending, Villa can't provide this as much as pedro or alexis or even tello, He's 31 years old.

Iniesta doesn't track back a lot either. I can understand why Iniesta is higher in the pecking order (obviously) but I don't get why Villa is getting such little playing time.

Iniesta doesn't track back a lot either. I can understand why Iniesta is higher in the pecking order (obviously) but I don't get why Villa is getting such little playing time.

I think Tito doesn't wanna have 2 wingers who don't have much pace. I can see why he's using Pedro over Villa, but I definitely think Villa and Tello should be played over Sanchez.

F

Flavia

Robbed a legit goal by the linesman :angry:
Selfless assisted by Messi, who could have tried to shoot, but passed.

Cule4life

The Culest
Should have scored off the the last chance at the end but atleast it was on target
Some great runs and dummy play today and got an assist.
He should be the first sub in the clasico and play atleast 20 minutes

Home of Barca Fans