David Villa

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_mhatw9Z9KM1risf9mo1_500.gif

Scottro

I want Villa to start too. But Tito prefers Iniesta on the wings. I'm just being realistic. There's no way he would start the clasico

I would hope Inesta is in the midfield to break Real Madrids high press. We will want him on the ball as much as possible and his touch count goes way down when he is on the wing. I expected Villa to be gone in Jan but the fact that they played Villa 90 min seems to indicate that he is not going anywhere. I doubt he will start despite another good performance.

MarkYaeger

He's the pass master, even made some great passes to the GK :worthy:
Haha he was a bit unlucky, but the best news is that he powered through 90mins with seemingly no problems, and almost all positives. Very great news as far as I'm concerned.

Hopefully he comes in to disassemble RM and he replicates his bending top corner around Ramos again.

Trequartista

The good
Great game today,looked like the complete forward he has been looking in the past decade,I get the feeling(although its probably not true)that roura likes david way more than tito,dont think he will get a lot of munutes against madrid unless we are down but hope he starts again in weekend

Cule4life

The Culest
Loved how much he tracked back in this game. During Osasuna's goal he pressured the osasuna player who crossed the ball causing it to be mishit. Unfortunately the ball bounced in front of the goalscorer and he got a clear shot as our defense seemed to be napping

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
His deadly finishing kind of undermines the other aspects of his game. He is a very unpredictable and cunning playmaker in the final third and he does have a good defensive workrate. Overall I think his stamina has greatly increased since the beginning of the season so now playing time is more accessible to him.

Isaac_Cuenca23

Had a good game. The assist for Messi's third was class.

Let's be realistic though, he played 90 minutes because he isn't going to start on wednesday.

Home of Barca Fans