Denis Suarez

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
leonardo-dicaprio-as-dom-cobb-in-inception-leonardo-dicaprio-17976642-1364-768.jpg

khaled_a_d

Sport says he is not happy at Sevilla for not getting enough minutes under Emery, that he is interested in joining Villarreal.

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/liga-bbva/denis-suarez-quiere-villarreal-4453316

How is that possible? He is on loan there, can he transfer to another team while on loan? And I am sure we won't agree to this, would we? Can we loan him to Villarreal for the 15/16 season before he comes back next summer?

As I said in previous page it can happen if both us and Sevilla agreed on the deal

spark

Emery blocking the move. The Sevilla papers were saying Denis hasn't been training well since he made it known he wanted to leave. I'm worried for him because Emery is the type of vindictive wanker that doesn't forget these things. In his mind the thought process is probably something like.

"Keep Denis. Punish and ostracize him during season after window is shut".

Gnidrologist

Emery is a fucking prick, who doesn't understand how young people's mind works. He himself should be punished in some way.
The very reason (if it is truth) Suarez might ''not train well'' is because he is completely ignored by Emery. Young ones need encouragement. Otherwise they turn apathetic. Suarez isn't the arrogant type so the reason he may not give a shit about training in Sevilla camp any more is completely manager's fault. Emery probably never had kids.

silvia

Emery told him that he will not get enough minutes this season.
That exactly means "you can leave now". why does he block the move? Transfer window is almost closing. Emery is ruining his development.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Loanception

Barcelona player Denis Suarez (21), now on loan at Sevilla, will join Villarreal on loan. He will travel to Villareal tonight. [rac1]

xXKonan

I hope he does well at Villarreal! I'm guessing he will come back to Barcelona after this is over in June 2016.

Villarreal will pay Sevilla around 3M for the loan of Denis Suarez (21). Barcelona agreed earlier this week with the move. [rac1]

Last edited:

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Finally off the clutches of Emery, thank goodness. Hope he gets regular playing time at Villarreal so we can really see what kind of player he is.

F

Flavia

Good. Hopefully he'll get minutes there. He wasn't going to with Emery.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Way better deal for him. Will get more chances and hopefully he can take them and become a good midfielder for us. I expect him or Alen to do some magic this season.

F

Flavia

Marca is saying he signed for 4 seasons with Villarreal. and that Barça have a buyback option...

Home of Barca Fans