Denis Suarez

xXKonan

Gerard Romero (Rac1) said it as a loan to Villarreal. And Barca Approved the loan earlier this week.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Weird transfer. Sevilla bought him for 6M (mentioned in the loan contract) and we bought him for 9M (mentioned in the loan contract). Villarreal paid the difference and signed Denis from us?! and now given us option of 3M in 2016 and 6M in 2017.

F

Flavia

Sevilla getting money for a Barça player, hahaha. Monchi is a genius.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
A bit of a confusing deal but seems to make sense for every party. Denis is able to develop better, Sevilla gets money and we still have the chance to get an improved player back.

Alen to Gijon was a good deal and I like this one too.

BBZ8800

We can get him for 3M next year or 6M in 2017.

It is very likely that this is his end of connections with Barca.

Unless he shows massive improvement in the next 2 Seasons, but really MASSIVE, that's it.
Loan deals, transfer with buyback options... When was the last when we returned someone who was pushed Suarez's route?

MessiDinho10

I like it. This means he'll get more minutes and now I can finally buy him on FIFA in the January transfer window. The two years of waiting in FIFA 15 sucked.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is very likely that this is his end of connections with Barca.

Unless he shows massive improvement in the next 2 Seasons, but really MASSIVE, that's it.
Loan deals, transfer with buyback options... When was the last when we returned someone who was pushed Suarez's route?

If Denis is good and I believe he is, he will make history for us. :)

I am all for bringing him back.

BBZ8800

If Denis is good and I believe he is, he will make history for us. :)

I am all for bringing him back.

Everything is possible.
But he will be 22 in January, and in the last 2-3 years:
1. Man. City gave up on him cheaply
2. Barca loaned him
3. Sevilla gave up on him

Too many top teams have "gave up on him" in one way or another in the last few years.
Imo, his situation doesn't look too promising.

Home of Barca Fans