Denis Suarez

Icarium

Lifestealer
Isnt that why we sold Bravo over Mats? Jeez the bias and selectivity is unreal. If arda is playing really well then he should deservedly start. But all his good peformances came from the wing. He didnt play that brilliantly in the midfield. If he continues to perform on the pitch then play him even in midfield. Playing in form players is more important.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
No, Bravo decided to leave since he didn't want to rotate roles, he said so himself, yet people don't seem to want to believe it. Denis will get his chances. Lucho seems to rate him highly.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
As far as I'm concerned Denis should be getting all of Rafinha's minutes. Denis shows a far greater understanding and execution of the role asked of him on this team than Rafinha has in all his time here.

Arda is in good form, but I still would play Denis over Arda in a CM role. The latter a better option for an attacking role.

Needless to say Gomes above all 3 for any pure midfield role.

R

reaper

He showed he cared more than Gomes and Arda.
You need players like him when you are down. Shame he didn't come on earlier.

Agree 100%. Not only did he show he cared more than Arda and Gomes, he was more effective than them - which is the serious point.

Bardh

Hmm I'm kind of undecided on this guy. He's young and has a lot to learn from great players. But as of now he's still a limited asset, not with a lot to offer.

Messi983

As far as I'm concerned Denis should be getting all of Rafinha's minutes. Denis shows a far greater understanding and execution of the role asked of him on this team than Rafinha has in all his time here.

Arda is in good form, but I still would play Denis over Arda in a CM role. The latter a better option for an attacking role.

Needless to say Gomes above all 3 for any pure midfield role.

They are not really in competition for the same spot as Rafinha is playing as RM/RW lately.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Denis scored yesterday for Spain U21 against San Marino.

[youtube]ARgbCTqMSi4[/youtube]

Thanx man. So both him and Munir scored headers.
And was that our former man Albert Celades coaching Spain?
Interesting that Spain has 2 former (and failed) Barca players as NT managers.

Home of Barca Fans