Diego Forlan

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
In honour of Forlan being an awesome motherfucker for the 1000th time in his career, here's pictures of his WAG:
Zaira-Nara.jpg

zaira_nara-1.jpg

zaira-nara-12.jpg

zairanaradiegoforlncs1.jpg

0246143B.jpg

he really is just fucking awesome isn't he?

what a hero.

every goal he scores is a cockslap in the face of all those english journos who wrote him off.

and they still bring it up every chance they get "the man who flopped at manchester united!" sure, the co-commentator then says that not every player is made for every league, but they always shoehorn his failure in there. I suppose that's all they've got now.

respect to ferguson and his scouts, they knew what a player this guy is (he only didn't play coz he was stuck behind the bestest striker since mvb) and I think they only sold him coz he wanted first-team footie.

all that's left.

really.

is to knock england out of the world cup.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
And to think a couple weeks ago I got laughed at on another thread here for fancying him :D

Really? Makes sense to me, he's one of the most likeable figures in football.

-Switched from playing tennis to football to be guaranteed an opportunity to support his paraplegic sister. He used his first European contract to care for her!

-Proved all the critics wrong at Villarreal and Atleti, despite being the least appreciated of La Liga's holy trinity of strikers (Villa, Eto'o, Forlan) and playing for the worst team, managed to win 2 golden shoes, that's 2 more than Villa and Eto'o combined.

-Carried Patetico to a CL position in 08-09

-Is an awesome finisher.

-The best Uruguayan football since Enzo Francescoli. Sure Recoba had more talent, but he pissed it away.

-A fanatical work ethic

-Manages to transform himself from a "poacher" to Uruguay's prime playmaker to dismantle South Africa's defense.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Too bad he's past 30... I wanted us to sign him just so he could actually win a trophy even if he doesn't play, haha... He's awesome...

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
well last year there was a rumor that we signed him and i was pretty happy as he is top class striker and we were only paying 30 mill

XaviMessiGirl

Too bad he statistically always rapes my poor Liverpool :lol:

But I love him anyway, great footballer, like you guys said a shame about his age.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Forlan is finally getting the recognition he deserves. They used to ignore him because he had a bad record with ManUtd and totally ignoring La Liga.
Hope he makes things difficult for the Dutch.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah Bojan I mentioned that in another thread the other day, I'm glad people are finally recognizing him for how great he really is. He's won both Pichichi and Golden Shoe twice and yet it's taking people until now to realize it!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Really? Makes sense to me, he's one of the most likeable figures in football.

-Switched from playing tennis to football to be guaranteed an opportunity to support his paraplegic sister. He used his first European contract to care for her!

-Proved all the critics wrong at Villarreal and Atleti, despite being the least appreciated of La Liga's holy trinity of strikers (Villa, Eto'o, Forlan) and playing for the worst team, managed to win 2 golden shoes, that's 2 more than Villa and Eto'o combined.

-Carried Patetico to a CL position in 08-09

-Is an awesome finisher.

-The best Uruguayan football since Enzo Francescoli. Sure Recoba had more talent, but he pissed it away.

-A fanatical work ethic

-Manages to transform himself from a "poacher" to Uruguay's prime playmaker to dismantle South Africa's defense.

I am so gay for forlan.

now we have villa, forlan is my favourite non-barca player.

DIIIEEEGGGOOO!

Home of Barca Fans