Diego Forlan

DaniAlves

He's so skilled, almost always calm and is a perfect leader for his team.. He's had an amazing year so far with Atletico Madrid and now his national team aswell, he's the kind of player that improves a team by just being in it.

XaviMessiGirl

god I love him so much

Even though they lost today I'm still so happy, because he is so great and I am proud to be a fan of his.

Greatness

Trillske

Its hard to compare any player to Ibra anything close to objectively; pretty much unique. Maybe Drogba, but not really.
Forlan is a bit like Villa but good at headers. Both have had an excellent WC as well. For the moment, I´d actually rate Forlan even higher. Awesome player.

Nani17

It's funny how people, especially the English press are now rattling on about how great he is now and how United should never have sold him. He wanted to Spain because of his ill sister (I think), Fergie said it was a shame him and RVN didn't work well together, and there was only going to be one outcome there, and plus he just didn't score enough for us. Hindsight is wonderful. I'm glad he has gone on to become a successful player though, very humble man.

Home of Barca Fans