Diego Forlan

Co0ter

Too old.

30 million would be a waste of money and way to much.

Drop the big money and invest in younger class.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I think Forlan is not an option anymore. Although I would like us to go for a taller/stronger backup for Ibrahimovic. Next 5 months are probably Bojan's last chance for him to step up.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Diego Forlán

Once again it's Forlan who saves the day. Once again Forlan is his team's highest scorer in La Liga.

Some people will never appreciate him because they only care about Manchester United, but the Uruguayan remains one of the most reliable strikers out there.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
he was a young kid fresh from south america and got stuck behind the most prolific striker since eusebio. so he rarely played. but the fact is, when he actually got a run of games for man utd, he scored goals.

I still remember his debut against leverkusen, that stunning volley that was JUST saved by butt. I reckon had that gone in, his career would have taken a whole different trajectory.

brilliant player.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
Forlan is one of the best finishers I've ever seen.. Also his off the ball movement is brilliant..

But he isn't considered as one of the best because he lacks many things.. Dribble technique, ok, we can live with that. But his first touch is crap, that is why he isn't considered as one of the best.. If he had better first touch and little better technique, he would've been one of the best, if not the best.

Although , he is still very good player and reliable striker :)

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Frank's worst sporting decision is probably choosing Guddy over this guy. I'm still not over it.

knicks

Do ya feel lucky, punk?
It's not the old pichichi Forlan. - I'm not sure if Messi can let Diego Forlan to win the pichichi!

XaviMessiGirl

I heard that he might have to miss the Copa del Rey final, due to the fact that Uruguay starts WC training two days before the match. If that ends up happening, it looks bad for Atleti.

Home of Barca Fans