Dmytro Chygrynskiy

E

eS-en-Jay

Hola Barselona :2145960713mundoemot

Greetin from Kiev )
Chygy is a very good defender.
His debut in the Major Ukraine League was in 17 years old, in 18 he went to another team in our league for a half of season and played there 15 matches of 15 possible, he became the best player in that team for the first circle of the championship, in another half of season he played in shakhtar 11 matches, the sum 26 matches and 5 goals.
By the way, he plays by the head very well. He like this sport.
Believe in him and result will be soon.

p.s. See you in Kiev. Sheva's back :p

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hola Barselona :2145960713mundoemot

Greetin from Kiev )
Chygy is a very good defender.
His debut in the Major Ukraine League was in 17 years old, in 18 he went to another team in our league for a half of season and played there 15 matches of 15 possible, he became the best player in that team for the first circle of the championship, in another half of season he played in shakhtar 11 matches, the sum 26 matches and 5 goals.
By the way, he plays by the head very well. He like this sport.
Believe in him and result will be soon.

p.s. See you in Kiev. Sheva's back :p

Welcome to the forum, thanx for the statistical update:wave:

FlyLo

Frmo the official site:
"21 Txigrinski"

Without any Y and Txi in front?
They wrote it Chygrynskiy earlier. But since Ukrainian uses a different alphabet it doesn't really matter how you spell it (with Txi or Chy or..). It's like Shakhtar also being spelled as Sjaktsjor and god knows what other variations.

Evil

Shabazz
Pique---Chygrynskiy partnership sounds solid as hell, and the best part is both are 22 :smile: Also with Muniesa and Fontas coming through, our defense is covered for the next decade! Future looks bright guys.

Is Chygy out of the Champions League?

Yes, he only played a qualifier with Shakhtar, so no Chygy for the CL.

zanela

Pique---Chygrynskiy partnership sounds solid as hell, and the best part is both are 22 :smile: Also with Muniesa and Fontas coming through, our defense is covered for the next decade! Future looks bright guys.

Yes, he only played a qualifier with Shakhtar, so no Chygy for the CL.

Both slow, i really dnt knw if it ll be a good idea playing thm together...We shall see.

Also, i thought Skiy cud play in the K.O rounds...

Monte-Barça

Ziga-Zagar
Well, Puyol is our best players for fucked-up-messy balls.. I'm still really scared for defense without him. But Chyg looks promising after Super Cup game.. We'll see.

Evil

Shabazz
Both slow, i really dnt knw if it ll be a good idea playing thm together...We shall see.

Also, i thought Skiy cud play in the K.O rounds...

They're not slow, they don't have pace .. but they can sure keep up with the player they're marking. Plus speed isn't the most important thing for a defender (unless the other team depends on counter-attacks) both are very good in defending set peices, tackling, man-marking. Speed isn't everything, if that was the case then Man United wouldn't have been so successful with Ferdinand and Vidic.

Home of Barca Fans