Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
“I did ask the coach (Mircea Lucescu) and the president that they accept the Barca bid but for me Shakhtar has been a family, because they have given me everything as a football player and that`s why I didn`t express my will publicly. I didn`t want any kind of controversy and to behave inadequately towards the club that has given me so much”

copied it from the newssite. That is pretty much awesome. Sounds like the integrity of the most of our canteranos

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
vryk9h.jpg

Hey, if you say so!

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I liked that as well. Someone asked about his number... I think it`ll be 21. At least I saw it mentioned in one of the Catalan newspapers.
Edit: Ah, Meta beat me to it. That was Hleb`s number? Hope there`s no curse in it!

Second part of "Chygy" (his real nickname) interview:

chygrynskiychallenge318.jpg

FlyLo

His mentality is clearly excellent. Great bonus that he already speaks English. Hopefully he'll pick up Catalan soon, unlike Hleb... But I'm already convinced he's a great addition to our squad.

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
He stands up well and blocks what ever comes his way, he's very rarely caught out of position and deals with threats coolly and calmly perfect for our attacking style.
Being a good passer of the ball will help him a lot too. I wonder if he'll be our last signing.

Home of Barca Fans