Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Waw, what a partnership with Piqué.

Piqué goes forward like a bull and has that splitting pass through the center. He just skips the midfield by playing a ball over the ground.
Dima stayed back and played a few diagonals through the air, skipping midfield as well.

That duo has everything to make it.

barcaUSA

dude comon, this guy is awesome. Pep is the man for signing him. Puyol should just stay on the right, and give epic efforts like he did in the CL final, hey maybe we can even play Alves on the right..a daring double right back formation or something?! The game v Inter this week is going to be just silly..so excited

FlyLo

Apparently Chygy is already proving his worth. Sucks I couldn't watch his debut but I doubt this will be his only strong performance this season. I have great expectations for him.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
He did ok, wasn't tested too much but didn't look at all out of place. Whether he will start on Wednesday or not I don't know but having spent 25m on him I can't imagine him being benched for too many big games.

Alves - Pique - Txigo - Maxwell

for Wednesday?

Evil

Shabazz
He did ok, wasn't tested too much but didn't look at all out of place. Whether he will start on Wednesday or not I don't know but having spent 25m on him I can't imagine him being benched for too many big games.

Alves - Pique - Txigo - Maxwell

for Wednesday?

I actually started a poll whether to choose Puyol or Chygy against Inter, then deleted the topic when I remembered he isn't allowed to play :unsure:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
if he can pass like pique our attack will literally start from our defense :beer2: i hope he plays a bunch of league games to spell puyol and pique so they are rested for the CL games.

Home of Barca Fans