Dmytro Chygrynskiy

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
I don't know if any amount of time and the whole blending into the team thingy' will make him faster? Probably not. Another bad transfer?

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I don't know if any amount of time and the whole blending into the team thingy' will make him faster? Probably not. Another bad transfer?

WOW! You are so pessimistic!!! Dima with his nice positioning sense, could as well step up to be a DM fyi!
It's not like you play the same pair of CBs in all the matches, against pacey strikers Pique & Dima may not be played together... The pair could nail down more than half of the Liga teams!!!
If it comforts you, every body knew Dima is not the fastest & Pep also knew. He's not bought as a replacement of Puyi... He's bought as a replacement of Marquez. The successor of Puyi is gonna be a pacey defender

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He seemed shaky and sometimes tried passes that were too difficult, making us lose possession (not for long anyway, and far away from Valdés)... However I'm not worried about him, he will get in place in time, and I agree we didn't buy him to run behind fast players...

iced1776

How did Pep not realize just how slow this guy is? Honestly he has absolutely no pace and makes up for it by fouling people and getting yellow cards.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I don't really know what Pep and Txiki were thinking, betting our entire defensive future by spending 25M on an unproven Ukranian and loaning out all our other young defenders - Caceres, Henrique and even Victor Sanchez, as poor as they were, Chyg has proven no more than them.

I'm not ready to call him a bust yet, he deserves at least a season to get used to the league but he looks painfully slow.

I just don't get this move.

Home of Barca Fans