Dmytro Chygrynskiy

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
His first half was utterly atrocious. And then that first 5-10mins after the break we were a total shambles. He did improve as the half went on, but I don't see him getting the chance to play again this season, apart from maybe at home to Tenerife.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Extremely well. I think he has definitely been a steal for Sporting this season and so far I rate him as one of their top 3 players, if no the first one of those.

Hmm after the first half of the season someone told me he's done fantastically, but Sporting Gijon's been conceding loads since then so maybe I thought he had a drop in form but good to hear that

barca96

Extremely well. I think he has definitely been a steal for Sporting this season and so far I rate him as one of their top 3 players, if no the first one of those.

ill be very happy enough if we recall botia and hleb and keep the same squad for next season and promote the 5 super stars of athletic(jds, thiago, muniesa, fontas & bartra)

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
ill be very happy enough if we recall botia and hleb and keep the same squad for next season and promote the 5 super stars of athletic(jds, thiago, muniesa, fontas & bartra)

and get rid of fringe players like Henry and maybe Marquez (although to my knowledge he just signed an extension, so that's unlikely)

jamrock

He was crap yesterday, pep only let him stayed on to build him confidence.

As Valdano said, Shit on a stick, is shit on a stick.

and the man thus far seems to be shit, just because he can play a few pretty passes, and man he can play them, doesn't change the fact that he is shit

barca96

and the man thus far seems to be shit, just because he can play a few pretty passes, and man he can play them, doesn't change the fact that he is shit

if i can recall correctly, ive only seen him making max 2 of those long range passes successfully and that was a few months back.

Gwenier

Undoubtedly, you play better?
Yes, it's true that he doesn't perform as good as is enough for Barca level of play.
It's quite possible he'll never fit in here.
But, he's enough of a good player not to be abused. So, please mind your words.
Many on this forum doesn't like Eto'o &/or Hleb. They do not fit Barca right now but that doesn't change the fact they're very good & skillfull players.
And, eventually, it's not us who take decisions but managers (be it coach or president of Barca).

silky_soccer

Fireman Sam
Undoubtedly, you play better?
Yes, it's true that he doesn't perform as good as is enough for Barca level of play.
It's quite possible he'll never fit in here.
But, he's enough of a good player not to be abused. So, please mind your words.
Many on this forum doesn't like Eto'o &/or Hleb. They do not fit Barca right now but that doesn't change the fact they're very good & skillfull players.
And, eventually, it's not us who take decisions but managers (be it coach or president of Barca).

Nearly everyone loves Eto'o... so i dunno where you got that from..

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
metaphor silky

if i can recall correctly, ive only seen him making max 2 of those long range passes successfully and that was a few months back.

why is it that you see our players doing good only once or twice!? I mean it's been the same for Ibra, Busi, Chyg... and who next!? Xavi!? :p

Home of Barca Fans