Dmytro Chygrynskiy

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
No i meant when we bought him. We should have loaned him back for a year. Took him on next season (10-11)

We need to get a proper director of football in the summer. Txiki needs a bitch slap.

Young Chyggy was Pep's man.

Anyway he has plenty of time to come good, I just don't understand why you pay that sort of money for a defensive project and then leave him on the bench to rot.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
y da edit did we waste 30M on him ?!?!?!?!? i dont giveedit if he is a long term project?
long term projects are not meant to be so expensive?
where is our la masia now?

could have bought a LW or midfielder instead :(

Aasim

Bumbleman
Young Chyggy was Pep's man.

Anyway he has plenty of time to come good, I just don't understand why you pay that sort of money for a defensive project and then leave him on the bench to rot.

I knew someone would bring that up.

He was Pep's man, but the fee paid was not Pep's IMO. If we got him for €15m, i think we would have been content on seeing him on the bench for a year or two and see how he develops but at €25m he should be CB who should be contending for a starting place...

veryfatchocobo

What I'd say is sell them both (+ Henrique). Bring back Botia and promote Muniesa who was obviously better than Caceres in the preseason.

Galning

I don't think we'll sell Chygrynskiy, Cáceres & Henrique are a different story. I hope we sell them both and call Botía back.
Maybe promote Muniesa, if necessary.

€25m......€25m, wow be lucky if we get half that for him now, didnt need to buy him anyway, neither did i want him in the first place, nearly all his performances for us have been poor, he'll never be able to handle the pressure of being at a big club.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Comparing a 17 year old to a 20 year old is really not fair... especially at such an young age, a 3 year gap is a huge difference, but Muniesa did really get a huge, HUGE hype than required

Home of Barca Fans