Dmytro Chygrynskiy

beef-supreme

Does Ukrainian Jesus really have a masters? In what?

Liberal Arts, according to Wiki.
So Andrés, Oleguer and Chysus certainly amongst our most educated players.
Also Paulino Alcantara changed profession to a doctor at the age of 31 because even though he was the best ever goal-scorer for the club, the pay wasn't enough for him to support himself/his family in the 10's and 20's.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
It's nice to know another player has a degree!

Speaking of ex-Barcelona players who are doctors, don't forget the great Pablo "The Doctor" Alfaro, one of my favourite La Liga defenders of all time, who is now a real sports doctor after years of almost killing opponents for Sevilla with partner in crime Navarro.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
How bad is it?

WEB_PARTIDO_16.JPG

J

Jordzibob

Yeh....this guy better improve, I dont think he looks like a particuarly bad defender, he's just really slow at the moment.....I'm sure we can work on it to get him better. You would hope anyway

Nirre_99

He has been caught out being outpaced a few times.
He does have good technique though, just hope he improves his positioning and such when he is up against someone considerably faster than himself.

Zqa-

He is new in La Liga. The game is alot faster, the players are faster and the teams better, he need to adapt to that, which will take a while. You cant blame him for that. Otherwise, I think he looks like a superb signing.

R

ronsytler

Liberal Arts, according to Wiki.
So Andrés, Oleguer and Chysus certainly amongst our most educated players.
Also Paulino Alcantara changed profession to a doctor at the age of 31 because even though he was the best ever goal-scorer for the club, the pay wasn't enough for him to support himself/his family in the 10's and 20's.

What does Andres have a degree in???

beef-supreme

THREE FUCKING WEEKS?

Ah come on!

???

All I know is Goal.com says he's a doubt for the CL midweek. :lol::lol:

But seriously,

????

Where did you hear that?

Ah wait, i see it too.
Omg. 3 weeks with injury. Barca has the worst history with CB injuries.
And this could turn out into a very very bad signing.

I hope i'm wrong.

Home of Barca Fans