Douglas Costa

Yannik

During the match someone edited Bellerin's wiki. :lol:

uCLbFHF.png

But seriously though, Bellerin got skinned throughout the whole match but the interception and that last sprint before the 2-0 made it all turn out to be a happy end for him..

JamDav1982

During the match someone edited Bellerin's wiki. :lol:

uCLbFHF.png

But seriously though, Bellerin got skinned throughout the whole match but the interception and that last sprint before the 2-0 made it all turn out to be a happy end for him..

Bellerin often gets skinned.

He is not a great defender and gets caught up the park too often.

He is fit a fuck though and his pace carries on until the 90th minute and he often wins the fitness battle against the opposing LW and has impact later on in games as he did today.

gasgas

he skinned Bellerin alive for most of the first half. in the second half he was moved to the right and was nowhere to be seen

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Bellerin often gets skinned.

He is not a great defender and gets caught up the park too often.

He is fit a fuck though and his pace carries on until the 90th minute and he often wins the fitness battle against the opposing LW and has impact later on in games as he did today.

[tw]656579420963151877[/tw]

EdmondDantes

I was browsing through Redcafe (I know lol) and people are saying Douglas Costa had a stormer and skinned Arsenal's fullbacks alive but I then looked up Bayern lost 2-0. And on top of that a German journo said Costa needed a fitness test before the game, meaning he wasn't fully fit. So I find that unlikely; given I was watching our game, how did Bayern and Costa do? And why did Arsenal beat them again? I don't get it, I mean; injuries and all but..

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I was browsing through Redcafe (I know lol) and people are saying Douglas Costa had a stormer and skinned Arsenal's fullbacks alive but I then looked up Bayern lost 2-0. And on top of that a German journo said Costa needed a fitness test before the game, meaning he wasn't fully fit. So I find that unlikely; given I was watching our game, how did Bayern and Costa do? And why did Arsenal beat them again? I don't get it, I mean; injuries and all but..

He skinned Bellerin alive.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Sorry man, no hard feelings. He is a very good player and my comment wasn't really directed at him. Rather it was directed at the forumite who said he told Bellerin to go back to La Masia.

La Masia is not a place to learn trickery/flashy individual techniques, rather it is a place to learn teamplay and build characters.

El Flaco

Sorry man, no hard feelings. He is a very good player and my comment wasn't really directed at him. Rather it was directed at the forumite who said he told Bellerin to go back to La Masia.

La Masia is not a place to learn trickery/flashy individual techniques, rather it is a place to learn teamplay and build characters.

If you referring to me, I was mocking about Bellerin's defensive abilites.
La Masia isn't a place to develop as a footballer at all you say? Aight...

Sterlingfan2000

Im so happy for Brazil, with Neymar and Douglas Costa they can wreck anybody. Neymar and Costa are practically unstoppable on 1v1 and they can create Counter themselves because of their amazing speed and skills

Truthist

Don't forget lucas moura with his pace. The problem for Brazil is their midfield. It is severely limited and with the pragmatic coaches they always choose the team is never setup to play to their strengths

Home of Barca Fans