Douglas Costa

El Flaco

Douglas Costa's goal vs. Wolfsburg

[gfy]RecentMasculineAtlanticbluetang[/gfy]

Another Angle

[gfy]UnknownVainDwarfmongoose[/gfy]

PS: I forgot to mention that he also made two assists to Thomas Muller in the same game.

Last edited:

PS: I forgot to mention that he also made two assists to Thomas Muller in the same game.

He did not. Alaba gave the two assists to Müller. Coman/Alaba were on the left - Alaba was playing fullback (and very offensive) for the first time since long as with Martinez a second central defender was available again. In the last weeks Alaba often played a much more defensive role.

But he could have given the third assist two him when they counter attacked at about minute 40 and Costa used the left lane for it and Müller did the fourth of this shots from that right angle - but Benaglio had a good day, too.

The game was interesting as Costa worked on the right 8 and Müller on the wing most of the time - sometimes changing positions. Coman/Alaba was the second interesting pairing on the left side.

Last edited:

EdmondDantes

I've failed to embed Yannik's link so far. El Flaco is the one who can mess with streamable links hehe.

[tw]660228702110806016[/tw]

Credit: Yannik.

Ps, he didn't have that great a performance tonight 6/10 ish or so. Still decent mind, but Frankfurt executed their defensive plan to a tee, although Bayern could have scored on 3 occasions. He reminds me of Dinho, no wonder they're from the same town.

Last edited:

El Flaco

Douglas Costa's elastico vs Frankfurt

[gfy]BestFixedAzurevasesponge[/gfy]

Another Angle

[gfy]AshamedMixedGreatargus[/gfy]

Yannik

Full back? Bellerin against Arsenal.

Bellerin is fast, maybe even faster than Costa, but he doesnt have Costa's acceleration. Just like any other fullback so far Bellerin got absolutely annihilated when Costa was on the left wing.

Galning

Bellerin is fast, maybe even faster than Costa, but he doesnt have Costa's acceleration. Just like any other fullback so far Bellerin got absolutely annihilated when Costa was on the left wing.

Bellerin got wrecked today too by Swansea's Morales. He still has a lot to learn before being a top leftback.

Home of Barca Fans