Douglas Pereira dos Santos

Adrian

10660339_10152818542664305_7658859895645753208_n.jpg

Should be just Douglas. The "S." makes it look funny :p

c6ba4b8789f1513c4b673a3d6e8ce7e3.png

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
For what it's worth, and it isn't much, rumors around that Douglas had a great game in the Barca vs Barca B friendly and really impressed Lucho. Just rumors though.

Zangash

Banned
For what it's worth, and it isn't much, rumors around that Douglas had a great game in the Barca vs Barca B friendly and really impressed Lucho. Just rumors though.

He played well against Barca B? Or did he play with Barca B, seeings how he's kind of... well, on a lower level than other first team players...

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
He played well against Barca B? Or did he play with Barca B, seeings how he's kind of... well, on a lower level than other first team players...

What I read was he played with the Barca players against the B team and was a terror on the right wing. Had an assist too. Though they are just rumors and it was just a glorified practice.

Zangash

Banned
What I read was he played with the Barca players against the B team and was a terror on the right wing. Had an assist too. Though they are just rumors and it was just a glorified practice.

Did... did he... I'm almost scared to say it... Did he....

Defend?

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If he turns out to be a gem, then there's bound to be that some person on the forum that says he/she always believed in him.

F

Flavia

If he turns out to be a gem, I'd have to wonder who was the douglas that played for sao paulo, then.

Home of Barca Fans