Douglas Pereira dos Santos

CatalinR10

10660339_10152818542664305_7658859895645753208_n.jpg

twitchy.gif

barcanuck

The most suspicious signing of the summer goes to Barca! Welcome Dougy may you never set foot on the pitch unless Alves, Montoya, Adriano and make shift RB Bartra are injured or suspended.

Alarcón

Lucas Resende (https://twitter.com/lucasammr) dissected that article on his twitter, and explained most of it is BS. Don't know who's telling the truth, I guess we'll have to find out for ourselves ;)

he didn't "explain" anything, all his arguments were terrible

that guy is incredibly biased and subjective, doesn't tolerate any opinion different from his and regularly spouts complete bullshit. I'd trust any member of the forum over his assessment

Zangash

Banned
There could be a player far worse than Messi who will wear the #10 in the future. Would that affect Messi's legacy and make you'll upset?

Whoever gets the #10 jersey will almost certainly be far worse than Messi. Its legacy won't be tarnished because of that. It will, however, be tarnished if the team hands it to a player bought for 4m who has 0 experience in Europe and is set to ride the bench for several years time with a possible appearance (Or two!) on the pitch for the club before he ultimately gets transferred on a free.

Zangash

Banned
Not sure how they chose it... certainly not for any confidence booster to Douglas as he had no idea who wore it last!

But joining Barca was his lifelong dream, his new teammates are players he has idolized his entire career, and he loves the club so deeply he kissed it... Or so he says, anyways.

I don't understand. You're kidding, right?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yes, Douglas might be a shit RB, but some of you are basically after his life! :lol: :lol:

Poor guy..... Must've been overjoyed when he got the call and looked incredibly nervous. He probably never even thought he'd get a such chance even in his dreams, but now he is here.

I don't like his signing, and I trust the judgement of those countless of people who say that he is not upto par, but I won't go after him, Douglas the person, just for the sake of doing so or because he would most likely end up as a failed signing or because I don't simply like his signing and all that.

blaugrana1987

Granted I didn't watch him play, but reactions from those that did are lukewarm. I'm pretty sure he isn't next Alves, neither he is Barca quality.

Having said that, he could be fine back up and maybe, and i mean maaaybeee, a gem that we got for peanuts. I'm not too fussed about this transfer since he is only 4mil. Last board did way worse and costly brazilian transfers (Keirrison???Henrique? god these were awful AND expensive).

Home of Barca Fans