Eden Hazard

fcbdna

Banned
This guy is way way better than Neymar. . . . . When Bellerin lets him.

Let me use this medium to thank Bellerin for his kind sportsman gesture. . . By allowing Eden Hazard out of the bag to collect his medal.

Galning

Hazard must perform in CL to even surpass Neymar....

Neymar has scored more goals for crappy Brazil than Hazard can even dream of with that SUPER AMAZEBALLS AWESOME GOLDEN BELGIAN GENERATION. He's a superflop for his national team, much like every game he plays where there's something at stake.

Cristiano Ronaldo has scored more goals for on-and-off RM than Messi has for that SUPER AWESOME GOLDEN TREBLE WINNING BARCA
Couldn't finish it in both NT finals too, what a flop !

Icarium

Lifestealer
Very bad try. Messi and neymar are the best players of their NT's while hazard is not. His performances in CL is not so great. Even in EPL big matches he used to be average but he stepped it up last season. If he continues like that he may replicate it in CL and NT but neymar at a younger has been doing it already with only 2 years of experience in Europe. Neymar already is a better player than hazard anyone who doesn't think so will change their opinions in the next 2 seasons.

I'm not the one trying to do anything except to bring some balance to this... idk what to call it.

My 2 cents ? Hazard is much better on the ball, Neymar is more effective.
Neymar frustrates the shit out of me nearly every game, does that make me a hater ? If yes what possible reason would i have to hate on him ? I'm not on the pedro hype train.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He won't get the same amount of goals as Neymar. Basically if Hazard can up his goals from 20 to 30 a season in all competitions I'd be happy, as he's more of a creator and will never be the kind of goalscorer Neymar is. Too bad being a creator rather than a goalscorer seems to mean you're not a good attacking midfielder lol.

Darko

Neymar is obviously the better player. Hazard did nothing in the CL last year or the World Cup, goals don't matter but performances do, and Neymar has MOTM performances at the highest level. Once Hazard proves himself in the CL then y'all can have a Hazard vs Neymar discussion, but until then Neymar is clearly the better player.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
also people massively underrate neymar on the ball and his creativity, he is very good. they act like he is just a upgrade of walcott or something.

Vegeta

also people massively underrate neymar on the ball and his creativity, he is very good. they act like he is just a upgrade of walcott or something.

IMO Neymar has absolutely incredible close ball control and very good creativity as well. But you know, people enjoy taking that for granted, especially on here. I mean, he's being compared to Hazard, who probably has the best technique/dribbling after Messi (I would rate Isco similarly to Hazard). Neymar's dribbling is not even "worse," IMO, but it's technically a bit different. His close ball control is not AS good as Hazard's, but that doesn't mean it's not still GOOD. Actually, it's one of the best in the world.

K

kingleo1

Neymar has scored more goals for crappy Brazil than Hazard can even dream of with that SUPER AMAZEBALLS AWESOME GOLDEN BELGIAN GENERATION. He's a superflop for his national team, much like every game he plays where there's something at stake.

LOL the last part of your post is a complete joke! you seem very bitter! Hazard was very consistent last season, and 9 times out of 10 is Chelsea's best player in the big/important games.

Hazard imo is better then Neymar, its stupid to compare there goals as Hazard is a creative player, his main role is to create, everything Chelsea do in the final thrid goes through Hazard, he runs games and controls games in the final third on his own! something Neymar is not capable of, judging Neymar and Hazard solely on goals scored is like saying Lampard is better then Iniesta because Lampard scored more goals.

Neymar is obviously the better player. Hazard did nothing in the CL last year or the World Cup, goals don't matter but performances do, and Neymar has MOTM performances at the highest level. Once Hazard proves himself in the CL then y'all can have a Hazard vs Neymar discussion, but until then Neymar is clearly the better player.

a bit unfair to judge Hazard on his CL performance in 2013/14 he was injured in the 1st leg against Atletico and was rushed back for the 2nd leg and wasnt anywhere fit enough to be playing, last season against PSG it was Chelsea's worst performance of the season, but Hazard was probaly the only player for them who played well.

as for the WC Hazard got 2 MOTM awards and 2 game winning assists, Belgium are a mess as well, they have an awful manager, i dont consider them a team just a group of individuals.

Hazard is one of my fav young players but until he steps up when it matters it's just sacrilege to compare him to neymar.

yeah he only stepped up in the 2nd half of last season when the rest of the Chelsea team were not performing and virtually dragged them over the line to win the PL title! I really dont thnk people on here actually watch him play.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Yet to see something of Hazard that would make me rate him higher than Neymar.

Ofc Hazard is one of the golden few but I'd choose Neymar over Hazard.
Yes I might be a bit biased but the reality is that Mous uber negative tactics could even make Messi and Ronaldo seem not so bright.

Home of Barca Fans