Eden Hazard

RaidersGunz

I don't think he has that killer instinct in front of goal to be compared to Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar... it's just not his style of play.

He has it in him to reach double figures, but to be the Ace of spades in a side? Nah, he's more along the lines of a very important cog in a well oiled machine rather than the main star where all the pressure will be on him to win Chelsea game after game.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He really needs more teammates on the same page as him, Oscar can be but he's inconsistent as fuck and Willian is a workhorse. Mata and Hazard were magic together but the team in general were worse back then and Mou never liked Mata to begin with. We need another guy who can play with Hazard like Mata did, that'd probably bring the best out of Oscar too. They were called the three amigos for a reason. With a better team those 3 could have smashed the league together.

Alik

He really needs more teammates on the same page as him, Oscar can be but he's inconsistent as fuck and Willian is a workhorse. Mata and Hazard were magic together but the team in general were worse back then and Mou never liked Mata to begin with. We need another guy who can play with Hazard like Mata did, that'd probably bring the best out of Oscar too. They were called the three amigos for a reason. With a better team those 3 could have smashed the league together.

What about KDB? :p

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Lmao he refuses to come back to Chelsea as long as Mou is there. :D Otherwise he actually would consider it, not that I'd want to pay that price for him anyway.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
True, at the same time, Wilmots is basically not a manager. How he is still managing Belgium is beyond me.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I mean shit, the team aren't some team full of world class players who are guaranteed success if they had a better manager right, but hell it'd be nice to actually see them perform to their ability, as they have a bunch of solid and some very good players who can do, and deserve more than what they are showing right now.

K

kingleo1

I don't think he has that killer instinct in front of goal to be compared to Messi/Ronaldo/Neymar... it's just not his style of play.

He has it in him to reach double figures, but to be the Ace of spades in a side? Nah, he's more along the lines of a very important cog in a well oiled machine rather than the main star where all the pressure will be on him to win Chelsea game after game.

Hazard is more of a Ronaldinho/Figo type player he is more of a creator then a goalscorer.

Mitchell1978

yes at the world cup he said that argentina were ordinary as a smokescreen for his endless and mindless long ball tactics

Wilmots is probably a decent motivator but at the top level he is very limited, played have complained in the past that they never trained on tactics and things like dead ball situations.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Belgian Golden Generation might be overrated, but it's still a very talented group of players being wasted.

Home of Barca Fans