Eden Hazard

Hatem Ben Arfa

I love how selfless he is too, he easily could have tried to score that last goal but passed it off instead. Nor does he roll around the ground for half a match.

I think that was done just to curry some favour with his new teammates. in a few weeks time he will be taking those chances for himself.

K

kingleo

LOOOOOL do you post LOOOL in every post?
How am I bitter? I said he's doing great so far? :lol: LOOOOOOL. What a stupid post LOOOL ROFLMAO!!!!! @#@#@11!!!

looooooool!!! no its mainly your delusional and arrogant posts where i use that! :wave:

Henry_IB

Banned
4 assists and fixed 2 penalties for his team in 3 games, a very impressive start. With Hazard and Mata, Chelsea games are actually quite entertaining to watch.

K

kingleo

4 assists and fixed 2 penalties for his team in 3 games, a very impressive start. With Hazard and Mata, Chelsea games are actually quite entertaining to watch.

yes they are! and what a start for Hazard! 4 Assist 2 Penalties won and 1 goal in just 3 games! are people still going to use the excuse that he hasn't played against any good teams yet?

Hazard was named best player of 21 or under in the world ahead of Neymar. Yup, that doesn't really mean anything.

He's had a great start, do you think he'll keep this up ?

I personally do. He's been the most amazing talent coming from the L1 since Ronnie and has developed an impressive ability to get on the scoresheet one way or another.

Home of Barca Fans