Eden Hazard

K

kingleo

what a player he is! 5 assists in 2 games so far for Chelsea! and people on here say he is overrated! loool

Galning

Chill out dude, they bought him for 40M.. he played against Wigan & Reading. Congratz. It's known that his performances drop when he's up against the big teams. It's a long season, we'll see how good he really is when he actually plays a decent team.

Hatem Ben Arfa

5 assists?

be careful, Premier League counts winning a penalty as an assist.

I know he's won 2 penalties and I've seen get 2 assists in open play. There must be a mistake somewhere because he doesn't have 3 assists form open play. only 2.

Yannick03

5 assists?

be careful, Premier League counts winning a penalty as an assist.

I know he's won 2 penalties and I've seen get 2 assists in open play. There must be a mistake somewhere because he doesn't have 3 assists form open play. only 2.

The goal from Cahill was from a pass of Hazard. I admit, it's a lousy assist but it's an assist.

Yannick03

Chill out dude, they bought him for 40M.. he played against Wigan & Reading. Congratz. It's known that his performances drop when he's up against the big teams. It's a long season, we'll see how good he really is when he actually plays a decent team.

Where have you heard that his performances drop when he plays against the big teams ?

Yannick03

Have you seen him play with the NT against decent defenders?

Oh, here we go. The NT argument. Have you see him play in the French League the past seasons ? He was the one that made the difference in every game. And clearly you haven't watched all of his NT games.

Galning

Oh, here we go. The NT argument. Have you see him play in the French League the past seasons ? He was the one that made the difference in every game. And clearly you haven't watched all of his NT games.

The French League.. >.<
And yes, yes I have :wave: I even saw the game where he went to pick up a hamburger when he was subbed at halftime.

Galning

I don't have "doubts". I just don't wanna jizz all over his first two performances against Reading & Wigan.. everybody's saying Hazard this, Hazard that before he has actually done something. You might expect from a 40M signing to perform against those two teams.
I'll be the first to acknowledge that he's had a good season but he's just played 2 games. Fanboys really need to chill.

But for now yeah, congratulations Hazard for playing well against Reading & Wigan.

Yannick03

I don't have "doubts". I just don't wanna jizz all over his first two performances against Reading & Wigan.. everybody's saying Hazard this, Hazard that before he has actually done something. You might expect from a 40M signing to perform against those two teams.
I'll be the first to acknowledge that he's had a good season but he's just played 2 games. Fanboys really need to chill.

But for now yeah, congratulations Hazard for playing well against Reading & Wigan.

Neither do I, but I believe he will able to show his talent against the big sides also. But you can't blame people that they are chuffed to bits by his performances because it shows there is alot more to come.

Home of Barca Fans