Eden Hazard

Hatem Ben Arfa

I can understand the caution and the mention of him being yet to face the big teams. He was huge disappointment for me in the Champions League last season.

I still think he will be a huge success. Perhaps not in terms of goals but in terms of creating for his team and assists.

Anyone with the kind of close control and touch he has will be a huge success in the Premier League. Especially when you add his passing and vision to it.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I can understand the caution and the mention of him being yet to face the big teams. He was huge disappointment for me in the Champions League last season.

I still think he will be a huge success. Perhaps not in terms of goals but in terms of creating for his team and assists.

Anyone with the kind of close control and touch he has will be a huge success in the Premier League. Especially when you add his passing and vision to it.

What the hell is wrong with you man? Why are you making sense all of a sudden? Hahahaha, just kidding man, keep up the good posts...

Moose

I don't have "doubts". I just don't wanna jizz all over his first two performances against Reading & Wigan.. everybody's saying Hazard this, Hazard that before he has actually done something. You might expect from a 40M signing to perform against those two teams.
I'll be the first to acknowledge that he's had a good season but he's just played 2 games. Fanboys really need to chill.

But for now yeah, congratulations Hazard for playing well against Reading & Wigan.

You might just steer clear of this topic if you've got nothing sensible to add.
Bringing up that NT team argument again that has been thoroughly debunked as nonsense by all the facts. Bigging up Mertens for his achievements in a friendly, while neglecting the fact Hazard did a similar game in a qualifier against Austria, coming off the bench and turning the game around when Belgium was 2 - 3 behind. As stated numerous times: Hazard hasn't been as prolific for Belgium as for Lille but he has been Belgium's best attacking player, consistently being the player who created the most goalscoring opportunities for his teammates and topping the assists chart with a big margin. (Compare that to Mertens who had what? 2 great substitution spells against Turkey and Netherlands but being absolute ***** against Slovenia, England, USA, Bulgaria, Montenegro?)

And now making statements on games you didn't even bother to watch. People are quite rightly bigging up his achievements against Wigan and Reading. He played 2 great games that are worthy of praise, especially against Reading where he looked a class above the rest on the pitch.
Besides, the 'big game' argument is pretty flawed aswell, he has had a number of excellent games against the likes of Lyon, Marseille and PSG. All teams that are respectable CL teams and a new powerhouse on the block.

He was pretty disappointing in the CL last year tho, only one excellent game in Moscow but Lille as a whole pretty much underperformed and really should have qualified with the abilities they had.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I don't have "doubts". I just don't wanna jizz all over his first two performances against Reading & Wigan.. everybody's saying Hazard this, Hazard that before he has actually done something. You might expect from a 40M signing to perform against those two teams.
I'll be the first to acknowledge that he's had a good season but he's just played 2 games. Fanboys really need to chill.

But for now yeah, congratulations Hazard for playing well against Reading & Wigan.

The price is never the fault of the player, so I wouldn't judge him by it. He is young so his performances were always going to go between flashes of brilliance to inconsistency to choking. It is what happens to all players his age, however he has come into this squad and owned it so far. Good for him and if he has a major dip in form I am expecting it, it won't mean that he isn't worth 40 million, it will mean he is learning (hopefully).

veryfatchocobo

Guy played amazingly today (or yesterday...). If he keeps playing like this (assuming he doesn't choke) and winning games for Chelsea, he'll definitely be the signing of the season.

K

kingleo

5 assists?

be careful, Premier League counts winning a penalty as an assist.

I know he's won 2 penalties and I've seen get 2 assists in open play. There must be a mistake somewhere because he doesn't have 3 assists form open play. only 2.

he has won 2 penalties with 3 assists. He set up Ivanoivc against Wigan, Set up Cahill against Reading and set up Ivanovic against Reading so that equals 3 assists and 2 penalties won.

K

kingleo

LOOOL!!! someone seems bitter! I wonder why.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Definitely wasn't expecting to own like he is right now. Bravo Hazard, seems you are on your way to shutting a lot of people up. I love how selfless he is too, he easily could have tried to score that last goal but passed it off instead. Nor does he roll around the ground for half a match.

Ursegor

World Champion
Chelsea look as shit as ever. Can't believe how they are grinding out these results.

1 penalty
1 goal because of a huuuuuge howler by the goalkeeper
1 offside goal
1 goal because Reading was chasing the game (because of the offside goal beforehand) and their goalkeeper came into Chelsea's box for the last corner kick of the game, leaving his net empty

You couldn't make this shit up.

K

kingleo

Chelsea look as shit as ever. Can't believe how they are grinding out these results.

1 penalty
1 goal because of a huuuuuge howler by the goalkeeper
1 offside goal
1 goal because Reading was chasing the game (because of the offside goal beforehand) and their goalkeeper came into Chelsea's box for the last corner kick of the game, leaving his net empty

You couldn't make this shit up.

yeah Chelsea have been grinding out results, as have Man City! Man U cant even beat Everton, Arsenal and Real Madrid cant even win at home, Liverpool and Tottenham both lose as well! yeah there all crap! :facepalm:

seriously if you watched the game you would see that Chelsea played some very good football they never defended well but going forward they were impressive, this was the type of game as well as the Wigan game that Chelsea were dropping points in last season, but now they are winning these games that is why they have a very good chance of winning the PL this season!

Home of Barca Fans