Eden Hazard

Hazard decides games on regular basis? Since when?

Are you a Hazard hater or just biased against everyone not playing for FCB? :lol: He's been doing this for 1.5 seasons now. Granted he's not CR7 level, not even Neymar, but he's one of the few players who can grab the game by the neck and dictate the ending.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Regular basis is maybe too much, but he does have an ability to win matches on his own. He might get there or not only time will tell.

L

linetty

Are you a Hazard hater or just biased against everyone not playing for FCB? :lol: He's been doing this for 1.5 seasons now. Granted he's not CR7 level, not even Neymar, but he's one of the few players who can grab the game by the neck and dictate the ending.
I wonder how did you came up with that I might be a Hazard hater because I don't think you could've read that out of my post. I'm actually a big fan of Hazard and he's my favourite player in the BPL currently but I'd never say he decides games on his own & on regular basis at that. You can say Messi decides games on his own, but Hazard? Naah. That's taking it way too far.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
http://canal-supporters.com/2015/03/hazard-le-calendrier-aurait-ete-tellement-dur/

Hazard: "[...]But then we thought that if we had won against PSG, our schedule would have been so packed".

That's the WTF time of the day.

Chelsea has only the EPL left. What's so packed about it? PSG has 3 competitions besides the CL.
It's not so much I think about it really being packed as much as it's Mou using the same guys all the time. If we had the FA Cup and CL to contest at this stage I reckon we'd lose the EPL due to running out of steam. Pretty sure Mou uses the least amount of different players, and the same players in his starting XI as much as he can. I think one of his failings is he's not managed the squad very well at times. League-wise exiting everything else is a blessing, not that I'm happy we exited either competition, obviously.

Bertus

It's not so much I think about it really being packed as much as it's Mou using the same guys all the time. If we had the FA Cup and CL to contest at this stage I reckon we'd lose the EPL due to running out of steam. Pretty sure Mou uses the least amount of different players, and the same players in his starting XI as much as he can. I think one of his failings is he's not managed the squad very well at times. League-wise exiting everything else is a blessing, not that I'm happy we exited either competition, obviously.
That's one weird way to explain it then. Sorry if I sounded harsh, but it felt a bit poor of an explanation to talk about a packed schedule when all you have left is your national league.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
That's just the new losers's excuse apparently, along with "fatigue", now anyone getting knocked out of a competition says it benefits their calendar .. Ancellotti said it, Mou said it .. it's just political bla bla to stay positive.

Makes you think though, the Barça that won SIX(6) titles in a year were monsters :)

DrPepper

Rotation is somehow overrated anyway. We won CL + La Liga while reaching the CdR final in 2010/11 with an extremely thin squad. Even the Treble team in 08/09 didn't have that much depth.

Jose's Madrid barely rotated as well and looked fit throughout the seasons. Same with Heynckes Bayern.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
That's one weird way to explain it then. Sorry if I sounded harsh, but it felt a bit poor of an explanation to talk about a packed schedule when all you have left is your national league.
That's more how I feel about it actually, not so much what I think Eden is trying to say. Should have specified that, my bad. :D Some of the guys look jaded, and have for a while now, but then I guess Mou knows best as he sees them every day. Plus I do think tactically we've been found out. Anyway getting KO'd does benefit the calendar if you're going for other trophies, like the league, but it by no means makes it okay to be KO'd, it doesn't make it feel any better. It's just a very slight, silver lining, especially for us who were strugging all over the shop, and still are. My confidence in this team is so low that I do believe if we stayed in the CL til say, semi-final time, we'd probably lose that and the league.

They can't complain about a packed schedule after that 60 something match season we had in 12/13.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
"People expect Eden to score 30 to 40 goals a season. I don't think about doing it. I'm not like that. If there is a point in my game where I still need to work, it is of course, to be more efficient -- to play even more for myself, to score goals.

"But I am having a great season. Maybe I will have two trophies, and that will be great."
-----
Well at least he knows what he needs to do. Next season boy, set the world alight!! Please. :D

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Haha, of course. :p

In all seriousness though, we're one of the strongest clubs in the world these days but I will always accept that Chelsea won't be considered an elite club like Real, Barca, United and all, either for a long, long time or even forever, due to the origins of our recent success and how this success arrive half a century or more later than those established clubs. Every player that comes here would all most likely prefer to play for Barca or Real, so if they eventually want to go there it just has to be accepted. You move on.

Morten

Haha, of course. :p

In all seriousness though, we're one of the strongest clubs in the world these days but I will always accept that Chelsea won't be considered an elite club like Real, Barca, United and all, either for a long, long time or even forever, due to the origins of our recent success and how this success arrive half a century or more later than those established clubs. Every player that comes here would all most likely prefer to play for Barca or Real, so if they eventually want to go there it just has to be accepted. You move on.

I was joking, anyway, Chelsea is one of the top clubs in todays football and has been for some time.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah I know you were, hence the tongue emotion. ;) I just wanted to express that opinion of mine. We are a top club, but the teams with the bigger, more illustrious histories, like Real, Barca, Man Utd, Bayern, are beyond that, elite. Obviously we are striving for that, but it'll be harder for us to be accepted as that even after more success, especially as these elite teams are continuing to increase their own trophy counts.

zanela

"People expect Eden to score 30 to 40 goals a season. I don't think about doing it. I'm not like that. If there is a point in my game where I still need to work, it is of course, to be more efficient -- to play even more for myself, to score goals.

"But I am having a great season. Maybe I will have two trophies, and that will be great."

Did he address his self in third person, and then go on to say he needs to play more for himself? Cristiano will be proud.

Home of Barca Fans