Edinson Cavani

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Dude should be playing in the EPL, he's made for it.

Rumours of his agents in London.

Last edited:

Bertus

Dude should be playing in the EPL, he's made for it.

Rumours of his agents in London.

Let's see next summer. :messi:

So far, anyone who tried to take players from us just failed. Even the greatest Barcelona.

And the cavani rumors are way less terrible than the flow of TS rumors from last summer. We all know how it ended.

I think Cavani will stay at PSG because Nasser will not let him go, but only time will tell.

And Mou likes to say that when a team wants a Chelsea player, that said team should be ready to pay a fortune.

Good news for him, just like Chelsea, PSG doesn't need money. So if he wants to get Cavani, I hope he's ready to break Bale and Ronaldo records :beer2:

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I heard if he does leave it'll probably be for around the price he arrived for, it's all rumours right now but imo out of all top strikers, I'd take him. Costa is awesome atm no doubt but he's only had not even 1 full awesome season yet. Cavani has had many, plus he has a better temperament.

Meitux

I think he's from the few CF's that fit into every team, just because of the type of player he is. He can play on the wings and move around easily, skilled scoring assisting. And also helping much defensively. Admirable guy really.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yep, superstar. Most strikers who are such team players and hard workers don't score as many goals as him, he's brilliant. I was thinking the very same thing last night, he's one of the few, or possibly the only, striker who would pretty much 100% fit into any team.

F

Flavia

I heard if he does leave it'll probably be for around the price he arrived for, it's all rumours right now but imo out of all top strikers, I'd take him. Costa is awesome atm no doubt but he's only had not even 1 full awesome season yet. Cavani has had many, plus he has a better temperament.

I think Costa and mou are a match made in hell. Perfect for each other. He'd thrive under mou.

I think he's from the few CF's that fit into every team, just because of the type of player he is. He can play on the wings and move around easily, skilled scoring assisting. And also helping much defensively. Admirable guy really.

Yeah, wish Barça would go for him... I love him.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Cavani should be playing for us, a CF who can play on the wing thank you very much :(

Maybe we can get Luis Suarez and give Sanchez to Liverpool in return. :eusa_think:

I think it could be a good deal as long as it doesn't turn into Eto'o-Ibra 2.0 swap.

Bertus

Rumors say that MU or Chelsea will pay up to as much as the price he arrived for, implying PSG is perfectly ok to sell him for less.

I don't want to sound rude, but I really hope Chelsea and MU fans are not completely brainded.

As someone said above, PSG has no reason to sell him for what they pay for or even lower.

It's not because the offers come from MU or Chelsea that PSG will just bend over and take it.

That whole affair around Cavani sounds like maximum trolling if not maximum wishful thinking, especially after that PSG proved last summer that they actually can keep their players.

And don't hide behind the "it's just rumors", you could at least admit that the rumors around the price is totally retarded.

As a PSG fan, I feel a bit insulted that fans of Chelsea and MU actually believe that we are a little club with a stupid president that will sell Cavani for a stupid low price just to make MU or Chelsea happy because compared to PSG (in their eyes) they are bigger clubs.

I don't point that at you personally, you can't imagine the horrors I read on MU forums. It's like PSG will just give them Cavani because PSG is a piece of sh** ready to happily take Moyes big d**k in the a**.

Last edited:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
To be totally honest I'm not expecting Cavani at all, he's just a preference, imagining him playing here makes me salivate. I feel we'd have walked the title this season if we had somebody of his calibre, hopefully we have a consistent scorer next season. It all comes down to him, though, if he wants to leave the club may want to let him leave as they have the kind of money to buy a replacement(well IF they sold Cavani, his transfer cash could buy them any striker), though strikers of his overall quality are exceedingly rare. Anyway he seems pretty satisfied with the club and their goals as well as how everything is going, and talk of him being discontent with not being able to play centrally due to Ibra being picked there instead are likely to be bs, he doesn't seem unhappy to me.

Bertus

That's why rumors and retarded newspapers like Le10Sport (who announced Rooney at PSG at least 10 times) or Lequipe (who some journalists from it said that TS was already a Barcelona player last summer) talk as if Cavani already left PSG.

Because surely PSG will not try to keep him, and because PSG will not even try to make a profit compared to what they paid for, either because PSG is stupid, or so cool that they will just make Christmas presents to MU or Chelsea because it's absolutely cool to enpower a big team, just to make sure that the next ride in CL will be harder for PSG.

:neymar:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans