Edinson Cavani

bringing versatility to our wings and one of the best strikers in the world to experiment as 9 is badly needed imo, but there you go collective wisdom x)
And I ain't sayin' we should get him at the huge cost PSG got him , or that we'd be his first choice either. Oh, well.

Theconomist

bringing versatility to our wings and one of the best strikers in the world to experiment as 9 is badly needed imo, but there you go collective wisdom x)
And I ain't sayin' we should get him at the huge cost PSG got him , or that we'd be his first choice either. Oh, well.

Nah man, if rumors are to be believed he wants to change his situation at PSG because he's playing in the wing, he won't come here to do the same.
as long as Messi is here every forward we get will be sacrificed.
We need someone who's as good in the wing as they are upfront hence Alexis,Neymar... a good play for this system woud be Suarez (I'm convinced he can play that half wing/half center role) but he would cost too much

Hamzah

High Definition Member
not really. suarez is the focal point we already have messi. if we wnt a forward we need world class guys who can play a support role (eg neymar).

i don't think we need a forward but if we did get one i'd go for reus.

Nah man, if rumors are to be believed he wants to change his situation at PSG because he's playing in the wing, he won't come here to do the same.
as long as Messi is here every forward we get will be sacrificed.
We need someone who's as good in the wing as they are upfront hence Alexis,Neymar... a good play for this system woud be Suarez (I'm convinced he can play that half wing/half center role) but he would cost too much

Well this isn't news as i reported it a couple pages ago, and i justify the move because if we do go for him it would be to play him at least some as CF, but then again lack of playing time as CF is why we would not be his top choice.
All in all i'm just speculating, we probably won't have that kind of money to spend on a forward anyway

H

Haruko The Goon

"The whole situation is very difficult. If you are going to criticize me... Do so but do it for what I'm ... A striker. Don't criticize me when I am playing a position that is not mine and when I'm trying to help. When PSG signed me up from Napoli, they were buying a striker...top scorer in Italy. I don't mind helping in another position now and then, but I've been playing in a position that is not mine for a year now. I've waited till the end of championship to bring this up. Will have to sit down with club and discuss the issue."

Come on Wenger, pull ya finger out mate!!! We need a striker, £40m, move for Cavani!

L

Learo

"The whole situation is very difficult. If you are going to criticize me... Do so but do it for what I'm ... A striker. Don't criticize me when I am playing a position that is not mine and when I'm trying to help. When PSG signed me up from Napoli, they were buying a striker...top scorer in Italy. I don't mind helping in another position now and then, but I've been playing in a position that is not mine for a year now. I've waited till the end of championship to bring this up. Will have to sit down with club and discuss the issue."

Come on Wenger, pull ya finger out mate!!! We need a striker, £40m, move for Cavani!

Piss off Haruko. We are after a no.9 according to Lucho, so Cavani would be just perfect. Cavani+Dede+Inigo Martinez=the treble for Barca.

L

Learo

You'll walk La Liga with Cavani and at least make CL semi finals.

No, we'll walk the CL with Cavani, but I think La Liga still would be tough. But I think it is fair to say that with Dede+Inigo+Cavani+Ter Stegen=the Treble for Barca.

Home of Barca Fans