El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I thought we would win but I never imagined we would win 6-2. Amazing performance, great game, Messi and Henry were amazing, Pique had his best game of the season. Great !

G.J

V.H. 4 life
5407bba6a9.jpg

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Locker room after the match. Hes happy it wasnt double digits.

P.S Even that lesbo act didnt turn me on like Pique. Did you see his goal Marc? Is he for real running upfield like that?

beef-supreme

I'm at 25% - I'm busting to see this! I hope it is the Good Spanish Comms, some of them are too boring...

Hmmm yeah, I know what you mean. I like the really dynamic Spanish commentators, who have huge vital capacities and can shout "GOOOOL" for about 2 minutes straight :lol:

I've since watched 2 different youtube highlights videos, and the avi one from rapidshare as well. Can't get enough of this match :flagvl8:

maz

I walk the line
Locker room after the match. Hes happy it wasnt double digits.

P.S Even that lesbo act didnt turn me on like Pique. Did you see his goal Marc? Is he for real running upfield like that?
I saw it!! Capped off not only the best night of my life, but also the best season ive ever witnessed.

maz

I walk the line
Which guy said this team doesnt have heart? Cant remember who it was.. (although to be honest a few of them over the season have said it). Draw vs valencia. Draw vs Chelsea at home. A goal down against madrid at the bernabéu. If ever there was a display of heart it was the next 5 goals vs madrid.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Which guy said this team doesnt have heart? Cant remember who it was.. (although to be honest a few of them over the season have said it). Draw vs valencia. Draw vs Chelsea at home. A goal down against madrid at the bernabéu. If ever there was a display of heart it was the next 5 goals vs madrid.
5!? how dare you!

It was 6!....6!!!

Evil

Shabazz
Hahahahaa I love the Raul one, uploaded it on facebook lol. But his shirt is clearly the one of last season ... but who cares .. 2-6 hahaha Oh this is good, I just woke up and the first thing that came to my mind is 2-6 2-6 2-6 2-6 LOL

Home of Barca Fans