El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

maz

I walk the line
The last goal, the one from Piqué, pay attention to Cannavaro.

He just sprints away from the pole. I bet that has something to do with Messi's goal in Camp Nou this year.
He thinks piqué is about to pass it to messi. So does casillas. Then piqué slides it into the goal and cannavaro acts like you do when you are running for the bus and just miss it. He ran to intercept the ball to messi then piqué slides and cannavaro just keeps walking as if to say "fuck that..."

Galning

I just saw the game again and anyone seen the fault of Diarra against Iniesta?
It should've been a penalty, lol!

Rulz

2009 Internet Champion
Where are the Real Madrid fans? I would love to see their comments on this fantastic game.

Evil

Shabazz
Luis Enrique: Barcelona Played 'Orgasmic' Football Against Real Madrid

I guess Tek wasn't the only one was got an orgasm watching the game ... :rolleyes:

MinaFCB

i dont know if someone wrote about this..but have u seen that Real's players were "insulted" because Xavi shouted:"vAMOS BARCA"...it writes that someone of them said :"We should have kicked him more during the match so he wouldnt feel like shouting such things now"

???

shadows

i dont know if someone wrote about this..but have u seen that Real's players were "insulted" because Xavi shouted:"vAMOS BARCA"...it writes that someone of them said :"We should have kicked him more during the match so he wouldnt feel like shouting such things now"

???

Where's the insult there :smiley_scared: he didnt say Madrid Cabron :p

Irish_Cules

Just want to remind you of a little something you said a while back Beast.

(Beast @ Mar 14 2009, 03:40 PM) *
4-----------------------1

laugh.gif

Dossena again

laugh.gif

I'm certainly over Real defeat at least we didn't lose 4-1 in Bernabeu..we are not s*it.

:yes:

Beast

The Observer
Just want to remind you of a little something you said a while back Beast.

:yes:

that was my comment on Man U -Liverpool game :rolleyes:

and the bernabeu comment was to one of the idiots over there wondering how we lost to liverpool ..

anyhow and your point from posting it my dear Conor is ?

Last edited:

Irish_Cules

that was my comment on Man U -Liverpool game... :rolleyes:

and the bernabeu comment was to one of the idiots over there wondering how we lost to liverpool ..

anyhow and your point from posting it my dear Conor is ?

Because you said "at least we didn't lose 4-1 at the Bernabue. We are not shit". It may have been about the Liverpool game but it's still relevant to the other night.

Beast

The Observer
yes we (UNLIKE MAN UNITED ) .. didn't lose @ home 4-1 like Man UNITED to LIVERPOOL
.. has nothing to do with the Classico or Barcelona.. ??!!! and the point you are making is ?

Home of Barca Fans