El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

X.A.U

The Special One
5407bba6a9.jpg

X.A.U

The Special One
jplaporta0205090.jpg

Laporta: hey bud, wake up, the game is over! You missed more good action since you fainted (after Messi's 3rd goal)

Vicente: Mierda, mierda, mierda, cabron!

Laporta: Quein es tu papi, perra?

TEKNYK

HIGUAIN, FUCK!!! Who was marking that faggot ass scumbucket!!! This isn't looking good.

GOALLLLL!!! HENRY!!!!

GOAL!!!! PUYOLLL YOU LEGEND!!!

GOAL!!! MESSIII!!! WHOOOOOOOO!!!!

Great half... we need to score one more and cripple Higuain.... I hate to say it but i wish he was a Barca player... that guy is a special player.... more heart than a deck of cards.

Ramos scores another header.... WTF is up with this shit :bangHead:

HENRY!!! OMG WHat a pass from XAVI>>. I wanna have Xavi's babies... like, i'm so wet right now its not even funny :lol:

MESSI!!! wow.... 5 goals at the Bernabeau, are we good are are we just evil.... I'll say we are just spectaculous!!

PIQUE!!!! You Catalan legend...2-6... OMG!!! I just had an orgasm.

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

What a game..... What a display..... What a beat down!!!! What a season... There is nothing like being a Barca fan. The bad times are painful, but when it's good its just ridiculously good!!! God bless Pep.

Zqa-

Oh dear, what a game. One of the best game-nights friggin' ever. Downloading it, and seeing it again!!

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Which guy said this team doesnt have heart? Cant remember who it was.. (although to be honest a few of them over the season have said it). Draw vs valencia. Draw vs Chelsea at home. A goal down against madrid at the bernabéu. If ever there was a display of heart it was the next 5 goals vs madrid.

are u refeffing me maz? cause i said it was shame how we let 12 points advantage slip to 4. now a wonderful game to knock chelsea out will make this week a perfect one.:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

maz

I walk the line
are u refeffing me maz? cause i said it was shame how we let 12 points advantage slip to 4. now a wonderful game to knock chelsea out will make this week a perfect one.:flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8::flagvl8:

Dont know who it was! Just a few people said it.. Doesnt matter now. No one can say we dont have heart!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
The last goal, the one from Piqué, pay attention to Cannavaro.

He just sprints away from the pole. I bet that has something to do with Messi's goal in Camp Nou this year.

IraqiCulé

The last goal, the one from Piqué, pay attention to Cannavaro.

He just sprints away from the pole. I bet that has something to do with Messi's goal in Camp Nou this year.
Cannavaro has managed to make a fool of himself so many times vs. Barca.

[YOUTUBE]FckvDOc3oZc[/YOUTUBE]

Home of Barca Fans