El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

beef-supreme

That's true Beast, it's a characteristic that i don't think any other team has right now. The way that Madrid were 12 points down, it actually helped your season in a bizarre way. As soon as the Clasico was over the Madrid players came out with a paradoxical determination, and while the international press and the Barcelona press were boasting a Barcelona title, I knew that it was a stupid thing to do. Because it's all too predictable that Madrid just can't be written off.
It may be the case that Barca will be motivated because of the two draws - we will be even more motivated because it's the Clasico. Ghosts of last year's Bernabeu match for many of the players as well...
Are you sure about Robben's fitness? Remember at the Camp Nou when Sneijder started, only to limp off after a few minutes? It's risky to start players who haven't been warmed back onto the football pitch.
I agree with you and I think that Ramos will choose exactly those tactics. Wear Barca out. But in my opinion, more Valencia style than Chelsea style. Because Chelsea were never looking for the win, and Real will be.

Heheheh I understand where you're coming from - just like last year Real were worthy winners, if Barca were to win, we would be worthy winners this time. Barca need to win the league, because if it's ANOTHER case of title thrown away, that's just embarrassing.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Thats a shame... An object of laughter for Barca fans but still on of the most inform players for Real...

Zqa-

Nah, not really. If we gets knocked out of ChL, then, well. Not much. Lose el Classico, we are still leaders, and in pole to win La liga.. So not really.

MinaFCB

we'll have 1 point+ put pressure will be on us ...one draw ,for example with Villareal would destroy us

barca7788

Nepali Cule
we cant lose this one. draw might not be a problem but if we lose here im pretty much sure we wont win anything this season:bash:

A.Iniesta

we cant lose this one. draw might not be a problem but if we lose here im pretty much sure we wont win anything this season:bash:
Hopefully we will win this one, but the worst scenario if we lose,, we are still 1 point ahead so we still can win the league, in additional we will play against villa real in camp nou, but Madrid will play Valencia and villa real away.

Home of Barca Fans