El Clasico 08/09: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona: 2 - 6

jairzinho

Screw the CL and Chelsea.
No conserving energy for the Chelsea game.
Go all out for the win and put the scum out of their misery.
This has happened once in the past and I dont want it to happen again.

hahaha well said alex........its about time we knock them off our tails once and for all...they've been clinging on for too long and they will not win anything that we worked so damn hard for..la liga is ours.....i'm still pissed off at what happen last season.:flagvl8:

jairzinho

i know some cules will get mad at that i'm about to say..........but honestly i will be happier if we win the league and cup double that the CL and Copa double......i just feel that the la liga is the trophy that we sweated and toiled for since september and for galactihoes to take it again from us on a silver platter will be Heart Renching

alexjanosik

The Game
i know some cules will get mad at that i'm about to say..........but honestly i will be happier if we win the league and cup double that the CL and Copa double......i just feel that the la liga is the trophy that we sweated and toiled for since september and for galactihoes to take it again from us on a silver platter will be Heart Renching

My thoughts exactly.
We have worked too hard for it and we are not going to let them nip it from us again.

Beast

The Observer
you guys are strange.. i don't know (or even heard about )a single Madrid fan who would not give up 4 years of the liga for a our Decima CL trophy..

if anything it should be a priority for Barca due to the little number of Champions league trophies you got.. on history & players you deserve a much higher number

Guti missing is a great blessing for me... by the time he decide to make a single good pass it could be too late that leaves the Lass-Gago-Marcelo-Robben in the midfield .. no doubt..

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i want the liga too. don't give a crap about the CL if you see how other teams played. we showed that we have the guts to play football in a semi final, obviously you get rewarded if you don't play football in the CL

Therefore i go for the liga, easily.

Zqa-

Ha ha. 80.000 seats will be given white plastic that will be liften up in the air when Madrid enters the stadium.. HA HA! Nice tifo scumbags.

Warik

I want the CL. Mainly because Man Utd and Arsenal can't play the same way Chelsea did. Not just as a defensive unit (due to the lack of the sort of players Chelsea have) but because it is a 1 off match where defending like chelsea for 90 minutes would be counter productive. I'm hoping if we get through for Arsenal as that pretty much guarentees an open game. I'd actually fancy us against them.

MinaFCB

ramon calderon wants barca to win CL...junade says that if they win el clasico they ll win la liga..i agree with him...
stange how fast robben got recovered..they said he'll be out for 3 weeks and it seems he is ready for clasico

Warik

It's another Sneijder scenario Mina. He isn't fully fit, the doctors say as much but they will likely play him just for the morale boost he gives their players. IMO it could go horribly wrong especially with Robben's injury history, it is a HUGE risk even compared to Sneijder.

Beast

The Observer
i want the liga too. don't give a crap about the CL if you see how other teams played. we showed that we have the guts to play football in a semi final, obviously you get rewarded if you don't play football in the CL

Therefore i go for the liga, easily.
any competition in the world not just the CL is about who is more balanced and tactically stronger.. if it's about talented players we wouldn't need a manager and people like Capello,Mourinho etc. and if it is about playing well Villarreal should commit mass suicide ..

The Cl is about the strongest club in the world.. u may not like them but those who win the CL are the strongest club out there in the season..

playing well does not mean you deserve anything but praise.. no one will remember how u play if you don't mix it with a trophy...

I know u lot are sad with the out come of Chelsea game even if you deny it.. but you have to remember it's a tactic at the end.. Hiddink won over Liverpool in an 8-5 agg score line... and that's against Liverpool but as any manager u need to know your strength and weakness and what sort of players you have.. i'm sure if Hiddink was managing Barca his approach will be different not because of anything except the sort of players he has under his command ..
It's another Sneijder scenario Mina. He isn't fully fit, the doctors say as much but they will likely play him just for the morale boost he gives their players. IMO it could go horribly wrong especially with Robben's injury history, it is a HUGE risk even compared to Sneijder.

Even the Doctor warned about Robben .. he hasn't trained with the group yet and if they rush him they could lose him ..Marcelo is the way to go
Winning this match basically means winning the league.
a win or a draw is enough for u to win the league

Home of Barca Fans