El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

J

Jordzibob

:D 2 and a half ours left, come on time go quicker!!

Your the typical arrogant angry Cule. Clearly suggesting time should go quicker to suit our own ends. People like you are exactly the reason Carefree hopes Madrid smash us tonight. Hang your head in shame.

Beast

The Observer
You are right Beast, but the impression a lot of Madridistas have of Catalans (I experienced it myself a few times) is that they are uncivilized and that is quite funny if you take the Spaniards (Castilla-La Mancha) behaviour and reputation (uneducated peasants) into consideration.

And apropos Boixos Nois and their unaccaptable actions, Real Madrids radicals (Ultras Sur) (167 to be precise) were stopped in Barajas Airport last week with 19 baseball bats and 7 helmets.

Catalans uncivilized ? i guess you fell in the wrong hands of Madridistas ..
Catalans are artistic people by nature , well educated , awesome merchants as well they would sell you their mother if they make profit
but they also feed their energy by playing the victims all the time , arrogance is there even with the smallest Catalan .. even if they are as filthy as their next door Espanyol neighbors

And i have Catalans friends it's a general observation from the people i met

Sergio

Sergison
You are right Beast, but the impression a lot of Madridistas have of Catalans (I experienced it myself a few times) is that they are uncivilized and that is quite funny if you take the Spaniards (Castilla-La Mancha) behaviour and reputation (uneducated peasants) into consideration.

And apropos Boixos Nois and their unaccaptable actions, Real Madrids radicals (Ultras Sur) (167 to be precise) were stopped in Barajas Airport last week with 19 baseball bats and 7 helmets.

Not at all, most Spaniards find Catalans to be snobs who have a massive chip on their shoulder and are tight with money.

Ocurrente

Xavi has a message for the pessimistic supporters
2gsrjfd.jpg

i'm so excited!!

J

Jordzibob

Jordzibob, please shut down your computer. You're really too much in recent days.

Alright alright, I'll stop with the winding up.

Carefree is an idiot though. And Luke Chadwick > Xavi.

Done.

J

Jordzibob

:lol: They arent either of them. Their just crisps. Thin, long, crisps.

Orange%20NikNaks.jpeg

Home of Barca Fans