El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Pedram123

Their fans aren't quite as bad as the Barcelona ones though. Catalonians are pretty much the Liverpool of Spain, trying to disassociate themselves from the rest of the country.

Wow... what's wrong with you seriously?
Yes we are very bad fans we are just sooo bad... is that what you want to hear?

And lol at what you said about Xavi...
Even when he came Third in fifa world player of the year, you still feeling like you need to argue??

C

Carefree

This guy has lost it

You're the most hated set of fans in Spain - for a reason. The Man Utd fans and Liverpool fans here have a similar sort of arrogance, but everyone here absolutely despises Liverpool because of their 'us against the world' mentality. Barcelona are pretty much the same. Probably not best to say that to Barcelona fans on one of their forums, as they won't agree, but it's the truth.. and they do say the truth hurts.

Wow... what's wrong with you seriously?
Yes we are very bad fans we are just sooo bad... is that what you want to hear?

And lol at what you said about Xavi...
Even when he came Third in fifa world player of the year, you still feeling like you need to argue??

He came third for the 2008/09 season - and he should have been second, not third. He'll more than likely either win it or come close again this year, why? World Cup.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
troll.jpg

Chainsaw

Killahead
Their fans aren't quite as bad as the Barcelona ones though. Catalonians are pretty much the Liverpool of Spain, trying to disassociate themselves from the rest of the country.

I dunno how many fans you're refering to, but they've probably look humble to you because Barca has humiliated them in the last 2 years. 4 wins and a 6-2 win in bernabeu. So it most likely is more related to them being cautious than humble about what they claim. And as far as I know There are many more arrogant Merda fans than what you can possibly imagine of a Barca fan.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
It's his opinion i don't think u lot are comprehending what he is saying ,

He is not saying Xavi was bad he is saying compared to his top level he wasn't there last season , i may disagree with him but i don't see it as "lost it " ..etc POV
i said earlier this season Messi is not up to his last year level (granted he improved a lot since than ).. it doesn't mean he is bad it means he is not at his best yet IMO

J

Jordzibob

:lol: The funny thing is, I really dont think he is even a troll. He really is that much of an idiot!

It's his opinion i don't think u lot are comprehending what he is saying ,

He is not saying Xavi was bad he is saying compared to his top level he wasn't there last season , i may disagree with him but i don't see it as "lost it " ..etc POV
i said earlier this season Messi is not up to his last year level (granted he improved a lot since than ).. it doesn't mean he is bad it means he is not at his best yet IMO

No really, go read the Xavi thread.

C

Carefree

If Xavi play poor I admit it honestly. Why should it be the other way around? But from what I remember last year Barca was on fire in La Liga and reached CL semi-final. And when Xavi was the heart of that team and you claim him being under-par I just can't understand your point of view. It has nothing to do with a Barca fan being biased toward him. It's about you lowering him down for I dunno what.

Where did I say he was poor? I'm simply saying he wasn't at his absolute best - whilst the rest of the Barcelona team were from 2008/09. Not saying he was Kaka bad when he moved to Madrid, but just not his majestic best, and it's true.

Home of Barca Fans