El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Bergkamp10

Confirmed Madrid team: Casillas; Ramos, Carvalho, Pepe, Marcelo; Khedira, Alonso, di Maria, Ozil, Cronaldo, Benzema.

Confirmed Barcelona team: Valdes; Alves, Pique, Puyol, Abidal, Xavi, Busquets, Iniesta, Pedro, Messi, Villa.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
HIGHLANDER.GIF

Juan03

outclassed, embarrased. that's all. we were on a different level and it was one of the best games we've ever played

sukhy

Meh, doesnt alter my prediction, I think Benzema will show up tonight. Sticking with 2-0 Madrid. Partly because I actually believe that's gonna happen, partly to disagree with the fucktards on here predicting we'll thrash Madrid.

I never predicted anything but..........yeah :D

T

tigerlily

With a lot of streams going offline, I had to make do with a crappy stream and could only distinguish players by their kit colors. Even then, the way the ball zipped from Blaugrana to Blaugrana left the whites seemingly standing still. Amazing!

Mou really had no answer to our midfield tonight. Whoever shut out Özil, the one player with enough creativity to possibly deal with our midfield -- hats off to you.

We're top of La Liga!

Richard.H

I COULDN'T COME IN THIS FORUM FOR AN HOUR I GUESS IT WAS PACKED. but my god!!!!!! i can't speak!! i'm gonna have a heart attack!! I think this was all a dream! Pep, YOU ARE A BARCA LEGEND AND A BARCA GOD! May forever BE BLESSED WITH SUCCESS YOU GREAT BALD MASTER!

Home of Barca Fans