El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

El Gato

Villarato!
Too embarassed and wasted to talk. I dont even know if shame wil let me show up here for awhil. Not like you will miss me.

Barcelona deserved it, Real deserved it. The only guy who didnt dserve it was Benzima.

Thank you all. Wish you luck in going 4 a treble.

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Too embarassed and wasted to talk. I dont even know if shame wil let me show up here for awhil. Not like you will miss me.

Barcelona deserved it, Real deserved it. The only guy who didnt dserve it was Benzima.

Thank you all. Wish you luck in going 4 a treble.

Treble? TREBLE? SEXTUPLE!!!! :flagvl8:

Koma

5-0
8 players in our starting lineup came from our cantera.
Our manager came from our cantera.
The best player in the world is from our cantera.
These are the most glorious days of Barcelona!

F

Flavia

:flagvl8: Xavi

:flagvl8: :flagvl8: Pedro

:flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8: Villa

:flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8: Villa

:flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8: Jeffren

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i cant beleive this. this is even better than the 6-2. i can honestly say this is the best i have seen barca play EVER.

Ataraxia

I actually thought Barcelona wanted the match to end more than Madrid. Madrid wanted more time to get all their players sent off while Barcelona wanted to make sure their players don't get their legs dismembered by the time the game ends.

elizel

This is one of those matches that you watch over and over and over again. :scarf: Thank you Barça!

Beast

The Observer
Well done for Barcelona , Pep and the cule's on the forum .
Tonight Real Madrid, the players and Jose were taught a lesson and we were bad students .

We were totally outclassed and outplayed and from the looks of it Jose was overconfident the players were not prepared .
probably one of our worst clasicos in recent memory IMO worst than the 6-2 as we showed up for the first half at least.
I won't discuss Barca players as they all deserved a 10 but i will say Sergio Ramos deserve to be banned for 10 games and fined , he was responsible for 3 of the 5 goals and was a total dickhead in the assault on Messsi .
Benzema was his usual tart (Jordzi u will get your punishment tomorrow as agreed in our bet ;) he offered nothing upfront and provided no pressure on the Barca defense .
Ozil went missing maybe due to the clear mistake of the gap between Xabi-Khedira and the 4 players upfront or due to the occasion being bigger than him but he is young and will improve .

Jose was outplayed totally and his subs were wrong . Arbeloa should have replaced Ramos not Marcelo who was good (apart from the Pedro and i still call Iker and Ramos as the main culprits for this ) but he did well and maybe Pedro Leon to have someone from the front 3 behind Benzema dropping a little at the back

Great lesson from Barcelona and u should cherish it , Manita are rarely an occurring thing this is my third Manita and i hope it will be like the last one u pulled on us ;)

well done for your team totally deserved , the best team truly won and taught .. and i hope Jose learn from this as Pellegrini in Camp nou was more prepared than Jose IMO

ricknattery

It's time to work on closing the gap in league titles and champions leagues. I want us to win 6 champions leagues and at least 15 league titles in the following 20 years.

Thats bound to happen. Just check who is the best team in the last 20 years. Besides old CLs from the 50s, 60s, with just 4 games and against crappy teams cannot be compared to the CLs from this time. Madrid is a team from the past, Barca is the team from the present and future. The gap will be close in really short time

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Got to love all the pessimistic cules who were certain we would lose. I would've never discarded a 5-0, let alone a barca win. This team proves time and time again its greatness. Visca el Barca!

X.A.U

The Special One
This Barça is like a beautiful woman. I got pleased in every inch of my body. Thank you Barça, I came.

^^^
This

I'm drinking Ukrainian vodka to celebrate this

image9691.jpg

Home of Barca Fans