El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Historing Win . Club`s 111th Birthday , Remembering 1975`s Johan Cruyff`s Fight . Club had faith and keep doing the same work over the years and now we are an Institution .

Visca el BARCA !

F

Flavia

Total annihilation. Total humiliation. Fantastic game, the whole team was briliant today.

Visca el Barça!!!

Suck it up, madridistas :D :D :D :D :D

:flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8: :flagvl8:

Guardian

Let's not fool ourselves. Real Madrid were the better team this night, they controlled the tempo, they were the better organised team on the pitch and they were quite unlucky there, they deserved at least a point. Everyone who says it otherwise is a biased fanboy. In fact they dominated in every part of the game. They looked gallant, their combinations were beautiful, just the damn luck and the poor refereeing led them to this result which was quite unfair to be honest.

Absolutely undeserved win for Barcelona! Just face it. Barca scored 4 goals from offsides , it’s a true robbery of the sanctuary. I’m shocked.Real football and sportsmanship is dead!

Richard.H

I witnessed history today. I will speak to my kids of this day and tell them of the good old days when barca had pep, xavi, messi, iniesta i can't believe it people this is amazing this is amazing i'm gonna explode sitting here my fucking god

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
This Barça is like a beautiful woman. I got pleased in every inch of my body. Thank you Barça, I came.

ricknattery

Time puts things in order: Barca is the best team in history, Madrid is a club made out of billions, with refs on their side, with old old trophies....
Congratulations to the team, club, fans, especially those who believe in this team
Domination will continue!

BarcaGirl

I'm in heaven right now. I really didn't want this match to end lol...what a performance by the whole squad! I love this team. I just want to hug the whole world right now ...I can't express in words how happy I am. VISCA EL BARCA Y CATALUNYA!!!!

Chainsaw

Killahead
WHAT A MATCH!! WHAT A PERFORMANCE!! WHAT AN ATTITUDE!! FUCKING MERDA IS OWNED!!! One of my best nights ever!!!

WHERE ARE THE HATERS NOW??? MERDA IS TRASHED!!!! VISCA BARCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Richard.H

TO ME, a performance like this would mean nothing IF WE DON'T WIN THE CL AND LA LIGA. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I WILL CUM ETERNALLY

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Time puts things in order: Barca is the best team in history, Madrid is a club made out of billions, with refs on their side, with old old trophies....
Congratulations to the team, club, fans, especially those who believe in this team
Domination will continue!

It's time to work on closing the gap in league titles and champions leagues. I want us to win 6 champions leagues and at least 15 league titles in the following 20 years.

Home of Barca Fans