El Clasico 10/11: FC Barcelona - Real Madrid 5-0 Manita!

Ocurrente

With a lot of streams going offline, I had to make do with a crappy stream and could only distinguish players by their kit colors. Even then, the way the ball zipped from Blaugrana to Blaugrana left the whites seemingly standing still. Amazing!

Mou really had no answer to our midfield tonight. Whoever shut out Özil, the one player with enough creativity to possibly deal with our midfield -- hats off to you.

We're top of La Liga!

Ozil was too busy shiting in his pants, so much pressure for a newbie, the same with di maria. The camp nou crowd was immense

Richard.H

Too embarassed and wasted to talk. I dont even know if shame wil let me show up here for awhil. Not like you will miss me.

Barcelona deserved it, Real deserved it. The only guy who didnt dserve it was Benzima.

Thank you all. Wish you luck in going 4 a treble.

As long as you keep it classy and admit that you guys lost fair and square, you are welcome here.

Beast

The Observer
Thanks for you nice words folks , when u follow a team for so long u learn to accept the defeats as u accept the wins u can't win or lose all the time , we lose a battle but the war continue till both teams seize to exist
Phil yeah it was a dive but overshadowed by Ramos act ..
Beast:

Class. But just to annoy you a bit. We talked about behaviour and class a few hours ago. Today Real Madrid and their players showed their lack of sportsmanship. Especially Carvalho, Arbeloa and the Gypsy Ramos and to a certain extent Ronaldo, even though it was stupid to throw the ball away as Ronaldo approached it. Also Mourinhos comments after the game, where he says that they would not have won because of the referee, so the loss did not matter. Never heard such a comment from any FC Barcelona trainer. The man lacks basic class, it might be him being a nobody as a footballer and him being rejected by Barca in 2008, who instead choose Pep. A quite good choice.

Sorry for Casillas, Xabi and Benzema. One of the few players from your team that are actually sympathic and I suspect them to be in real life.

Duc i think u either just read the headline of Jose words or u were misinformed.. read it well he said a lot about the defeat ..
Ricardo on Messi was a milk from Messi IMO .. Ramos action is undefinable in the world of football it was another Pepe case add it to the fact he was crap all night .
Pepe,Ricardo,Arbeloa,Marcelo,Di Maria and CR .. are the ones who i felt sorry for , Iker despite some brilliant saves was no on form IMO ..
anyhow this is Barcelona night our performance will be discussed later on in RM thread let's not steal Barcelona night by discussing Real abysmal showing (or lack of showing )

sukhy

All I can do right now is assist and second Beast. He can put it into words way better than me + I would lose my cool and start bitching about our players, that would have a reason, but that it is classless supporting.

Just to say the last thing, I was waiting for a courier who would bring black Real Madrid top for 2010/2011 season, the bell rang exactly at 7:55.. Then the humiliation started. Thank you God for the alcohol. Let me survive this day without pain.

Don't worry you'll feel the pain tomorrow........and the day after that........plus with the amount of alcohol you'll probably be drinking tonight to numb the pain, that hangover won't help either!

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I know it's too early to talk about this, but Mourinho isn't going to sit around and let us win the league title. I hope our players realize this. This is still just 3 points, and we have to remain humble despite the can of whoop-ass we opened today- keep on working hard and never let our guard down. It's a great day to be a cule, and here's to hoping it will be a fantastic season to be one too.

:scarf:

Richard.H

Anybody still wanna claim Xavi is playing under-par?!!! :D

I can't forgive that guy. Again and again I tried to convince him that Xavi was playing superb in the 09-10 season and yet he still kept asking for "statistics" when I couldn't find any.

BUT BACK ON TOPIC. BARCA YOU ARE A TRUE MOTIVATION TO ME. YOU GIVE ART AND HARDWORK AND I DON'T KNOW IN SOME MYSTICAL WAY YOU ARE A MOTIVATION TO MY LIFE: TO KEEP IT CLASSY, TO KEEP IT STYLISH, AND TO WORK HARD. MAMA MIA I'M GONNA GO HAVE ME SOME VODKA.

gingerless

Don't worry you'll feel the pain tomorrow........and the day after that........plus with the amount of alcohol you'll probably be drinking tonight to numb the pain, that hangover won't help either!

how cruel you are

also, link to game with english commentary (prefer ray hudson) i'm downloading this

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Messi didn't dive
Carvalho took the ball fairly, Messi just fell because he was going fast and Carvalho locked the ball pretty well

BULL.

I've watched a reply of that for several times, and if that's not a dive I don't know what is.

And I'm talking about the situation when Messi walked into his shoulder and fell down milking for 3secs staying up first. Fuck that.

Home of Barca Fans